Sign in to follow this  
lukehall

JustSim LEBL V2.1 in P3D V5 - No support.

Hi,

I've just purchased the upgrade of JustSim's LEBL to use in V5 but have found that there is no dynamic lighting. There appears to be no place to go for JustSim support and I get no answer from their Facebook page. In fact, I can't see a single instance on there where a customer's question has been answered. 

Can anyone suggest either a fix or where I might go for support? Do JustSim actually still exist?!

It's a super old scenery and JustSim is basically scamming people by calling it "2.X" and saying it works with V5. Sorry this is of no help, I bought it a while back and immediately regretted it. 

You can request here. 

https://forum.inibuilds.com/ 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Well, a note of caution if you buy from SimMarket. I have tried, quite reasonably I believe, to get a refund from SimMarket as the upgrade is not working as it should. It turns out that if you agree to purchase from them, you waive all of your rights, even if you have a genuine grievance. You are forced to read their terms and conditions which consist of an explaination of your right to withdraw, yet to purchase anything, you apparently have to waive your right to withdraw. That doesn't make much sense to me. It's only 6 euros but I believe that there is a genuine issue of liability and morality here.

Hello.

I just bought this upgrade for P3D V5 but it does not work as advertised. There is no dynamic lighting and nowhere to get support. I would appreciate a refund as the product is defective and does not work as advertised.

With thanks,

Luke Hall
Jianmin - Support
Date: 03/15/2021
Dear Valued Customer,

thank you for your order and we are sorry you are having an issue with any of the items ordered.

simMarket is only the commercial platform where the product is sold, however your problem seems to be specifically product related and/or of technical nature

Please contact the support addresses listed in the documentation for the respective product.

The support addresses are also listed in the respective product description pages in our shop.

Best regards.
Luke Hall
Dear Simmarket,

I have contacted the developers and a response has not been forthcoming and I have received no reasonable or satisfactory resolution.

I understand that there is a technical issue with the software, however, as the vendor of the software, my contract is with you and as such, you have sold me a defective product and I would therefore like to return the product and be refunded, as is my statutory right.

I look forward to your response.
Olaf - Support
If a product is not working or working with errors, contact developer directly. If the vendor confirms the problem, we will cancel the order and refund.
Take note: such a refund is only possible with the vendor's confirmation (vendor must confirm it to simMarket).

General Terms and Conditions of Business

1.2.1 If software is acquired by download, i.e. simulations, other games, add-ons and other software, the customer's contracting partner is always the producer specified in each case (also referred to as the "Publisher"). In these cases simMarket is therefore merely the representative (also authorised recipient) of the producer specified in each case and takes receipt of the customer's declarations on the sales platform as well as payments in order to forward them to the respective producer as the customer's contracting partner. Contrary to the aforementioned rule, simMarket is always the customer's contracting partner provided the specified producer of the software is Aerosoft GmbH. Contrary to aforementioned, in these cases (subsection 1.2.1 sentences 1 and 2) simMarket and not the publisher is considered as contractual partner for VAT purposes, where a EU resident is the (non-taxable) final consumer and as such the recipient of the download services.
Luke Hall
As I stated, I have contacted the developer directly and had no resolution. Therefore, under the terms of your withdrawal instructions, I am giving notice that I wish to cancel the contract:

Withdrawal instructions

Right of revocation

You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party nominated by you, who is not the carrier, have/has taken possession of the goods; in the case of digital contents from the date on which the contract was executed. To exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us, simFlight GmbH, Customer Dept., Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 28, D-24568 Kaltenkirchen, email: sales@simmarket.com, by means of an unambiguous declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached specimen revocation form for this, but this is not compulsory. For the revocation deadline to be met, it is sufficient for you to send the notification that you are exercising your right of revocation before the revocation period expires.
Olaf - Support
During the order process you ticked the check boxes and accepted the following:

By submitting your order, you agree to our terms and conditions and confirm that you have read the Withdrawl instructions and the Privacy Statement.

I agree explicitly that you begin with the execution of this contract before the end of the withdrawal period.

I am aware that with the beginning of the execution of this contract I lose my consent of withdrawal.

Regards.
Luke Hall
So, Simmarket is saying that customers have a right to withdraw from the contract but are not able to purchase anything unless they surrender their right to withdraw. I'm sure that is not legal and it is certainly not moral.

I have purchased many products through Simmarket and am your customer. I have taken all reasonable steps to resolve the problem through the steps that you have described and have had no resolution. It is highly disappointing that you are not willing to resolve the situation yourselves and that you would rather lose a customer than demonstrate a little good will.
Olaf - Support
This is EU law. the customer has the right to withdrawal unless he explicitly agrees to begin with the execution of this contract before the end of the withdrawal period which will result in the loss of right to withdrawal.

Unless the vendor request to cancel this purchase we cannot help you further.
Luke Hall
But the execution of the contract will always start before the end of the withdrawal period by definition, so your customer will never have the right to withdraw. That's nonsense.

You can help me further by refunding my purchase. That is your decision.
Olaf - Support
you have no legal grounds for requesting a refund due to the intangible nature of digital downloads.
Luke Hall
YEs I do because I have paid you for a product that is not fit for the purpose it was sold for and is defective. That's all the grounds I need...
Olaf - Support

1 minute ago, Chapstick said:

And devs wonder why piracy is so rampant...

Well, I should make it clear here that I haven't got a problem with JS as such. I'd like for them to be able to get it working for me. My issue here is with SimMarket's approach, which seems like a swindle to me.

Never had a problem with either Justsim or Simmarket.

You have agreed to a DL without refund and you agreed. Posting this whole communication is far from polite behavior.

Regarding JS : they have an email address posted at Simmarket :

rujustsim@gmail.com

The few times I had a question about a scenery I always got a reply within 2 days..

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

I always take this approach when buying flightsim software, I buy it and download it and if its no good, I put it down to experience. I am a little fortunate as I have been round the block a bit when it comes to which companies I deal with.

I do buy from various oulets depending on price and convenience. Take Orbx for example, download it install, dont like deinstall, major update for it reinstall again no messing about with keycodes and such like. I have purchased loads from simmarket but I always do my research on the product first, and have learned the hard way in a number of cases. in the case of simmarket being a distributor rather than a developer, it is doubtful that the person answering your query has even good knowledge of the product you are buying.

I feel sorry for new members of the community as some new payware products are a little questionable as they are getting churned out so quick these days, but I am digressing a little.

It is all to easy to hide behind laws and such, but it is a cop out sometimes as the replies you get sometimes feel they are copied and pasted from notepad.....It is true however, that the practices of some, had they a physical shop in the high street would not be trading long. Personally I have nevr had issues from simmarket even if it was not the answer I was looking for, but they are responsive in my experience.

Edited by Steve_Ellis

FS PC - AMD7900X3D / MSI RTX 4090 24gb / 32gb Ram / Varjo Aero / Bravo Quadrant / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / Yoke / TPR Pedals

UK Skytours - http://www.ukskytours.co.uk

40 minutes ago, GSalden said:

. Posting this whole communication is far from polite behavior.

It's literally the worst thing anyone can ever do. It's basically murder.

/s

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, GSalden said:

Never had a problem with either Justsim or Simmarket.

You have agreed to a DL without refund and you agreed. Posting this whole communication is far from polite behavior.

Regarding JS : they have an email address posted at Simmarket :

rujustsim@gmail.com

The few times I had a question about a scenery I always got a reply within 2 days..

Well, aren't you a paradigm of virtue! I'm glad you've never had a problem with them. I've posted this because I have.

6 minutes ago, lukehall said:

Well, aren't you a paradigm of virtue! I'm glad you've never had a problem with them. I've posted this because I have.

Simmarket is an honest company that gives outstanding support. You have agreed to the rules..

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Just now, GSalden said:

Simmarket is an honest company that gives outstanding support. You have agreed to the rules..

Rules that are misleading and unfair. That's all. I've learned my lesson but it's not a good look for the industry overall.

On 3/13/2021 at 10:38 PM, Chapstick said:

It's a super old scenery and JustSim is basically scamming people by calling it "2.X" and saying it works with V5. Sorry this is of no help, I bought it a while back and immediately regretted it. 

What's new in version 2.1:

• Ground polygon textures have been changed
  • Taxiways have been changed added
  • The 3D model of the terminal has been changed.
  • Afcad was corrected for current navdata and parking scheme
  • GSX settings corrected for current afcad
  • New street lights
  • New SODE VDGS

1 minute ago, lukehall said:

Rules that are misleading and unfair. That's all. I've learned my lesson but it's not a good look for the industry overall.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Your language is way off. 
The industry has lost nothing If people read your side of the communication...

7 minutes ago, GSalden said:

What's new in version 2.1:

• Ground polygon textures have been changed
  • Taxiways have been changed added
  • The 3D model of the terminal has been changed.
  • Afcad was corrected for current navdata and parking scheme
  • GSX settings corrected for current afcad
  • New street lights
  • New SODE VDGS

I own the product. I know what it is like to use in practice compared to the marketing description.