Sign in to follow this  
roland_lfor

JustFlight PA-28R Arrow III - issue with switch in VR

When I want to move a switch in the virtual cockpit, the mouse cursor is not a the same distance: it's at a nearest distance from my eyes. So I see 2 cursors and it's difficult to click at the good place.

It's the case for example with the fuel pump, or landing light switches.

There is no problem with rotating knob however: knobs and mouse cursor are at the same distance in the 3D space.

As JustFlight dont have their own forum, I wonder how we can send feedback or issues on the product.

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

I have the same problem, which makes this aircraft awkward to use in VR. As Roland says the 2 cursors make it difficult. At least now I know its not just me.

They are aware of the problem and hopefully find a way to fix it. Meanwhile as a workaround try to close your right eye, seen with the left eye alone the cursor will be correctly placed. Quite uncomfortable, but at least does the job temporarily :)

Just now, roland_lfor said:

Thanks, how do you know that? Is there a JF forum somewhere, or a tracking list?

Just Flight Website has a forum. Link to it is at the top of the Just Flight site.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

21 minutes ago, roland_lfor said:

Thanks, how do you know that? Is there a JF forum somewhere, or a tracking list?

Quote from Justflight‘s Craig on their forum: 

Whilst this is not a support forum, please submit all bugs to the below link

https://support.justflight.com/support/home

However we are currently aware of this issue and are looking into it.

The default x-cub had the same issue which was fixed in sim update 3.  Hopefully JF can fix as well.  Until then I just close one eye to manipulate the cursor.

Following ticket opening, JF informed me that they expect an update next week 🙂

We're looking to provide an update next week that will improve some of the VR experience and these have been reported so will be looked into for the update.

• Like 1

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites