Sign in to follow this  
Sailor512

Plan-G for Msfs

Hey guys,

my appologies in advance if this should go to another subforum.

I would like to download the Plan-G v4 Alpha that should be compatible with Msfs and is available via their forum, but I just dont manage to create an acoount there.

You should receive a verification email, but on several tries I never get one - yes also looking in my Spam folder. As i can find no other means of communication with TA Software, I thought I'd try it here.

Can anyone point me to a way I can get Plan-G?

Or can you recommend a good alternative? I mainly use it for radio-navigation and really like the functionality of VOR radius and bearing lines to various beacons and so on.

Many thanks! :-D

If you have not received your confirmation email, have you checked your spam/junk folders ?

Edited by doudou

GTX 1660 Ti

Well ... it must be an issue either at Plan-G's side or at your email's side. Have you tried another email? Or yo could use a temporary email service like https://temp-mail.org/en/ and once you're in you can edit your account to change to your own email.

Always have fun --0-- Flight Sim Navigation

Another mail adress did the trick. Thanks guys!

I mighht give Little Navmap a try at some point, but I really like the functionality of Plan-G. And the v4 Alpha runs well for what I do - flightplanning no direct connection to the sim.

Cheers!

• Like 1