Sign in to follow this  
Gary1124

Ready For More Realistic AI in FSX-SE

Okay, so I have been flying in FSX-SE since mid June 2020 after a 15 year hiatus from flightsimming. As FS9 was my last platform I condered FSX-SE the easiest way to get involved again.

I am ready for more realistic AI. Have some World of AI files already but I want more up to date ones. Also, I am considering moving to Prepar3d and I like to make sure most of my addons can be migrated to Prepar3d.

Any suggestions?

I have moved your topic into the appropriate forum.  You will probably get more help here than the Hangar Chat forum.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

54 minutes ago, Gary1124 said:

Also, I am considering moving to Prepar3d and I like to make sure most of my addons can be migrated to Prepar3d.

Then you should post a separate message in the P3D forum here.   Success of addons moved to P3D will most likely depend on the P3D version you install.  I had some addon scenery airports that did not work well with P3D v4 and beyond. Buildings and hangars from a couple of addon libraries of scenery objects were either not compatible or perhaps not found by P3Dv4 and up.  Do not know about AI.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

1 hour ago, Gary1124 said:

I am ready for more realistic AI. Have some World of AI files already but I want more up to date ones.

IMHO, currently the most realistic AI is the Alpha-India stuff. 

However, the installation package is designed primarily for P3D.  It is usable in FSX, but the manual installation process can prove extremely frustrating.  🙂

Ernest Pergrem

I was hoping for one that would mostly automate. Typically at an airport I don't look closely at other aircraft. I'm focused on taxi parking/takeoff. I mainly want to replace the default fictional AI. Of course I would want non-passenger also. An UPS plane on the cargo ramp or Navy in the air if I fly into ORF or Airforce if McCarren etc 

Edited by Gary1124

5 hours ago, Gary1124 said:

I was hoping for one that would mostly automate. Typically at an airport I don't look closely at other aircraft. I'm focused on taxi parking/takeoff. I mainly want to replace the default fictional AI. Of course I would want non-passenger also. An UPS plane on the cargo ramp or Navy in the air if I fly into ORF or Airforce if McCarren etc 

I use this one...as I'm far to lazy too bother with manually installing WorldofAI traffic.

https://secure.simmarket.com/justflight-traffic-360-(download).phtml

Its a simple install and involves no tweaking(unless you wanna dig in)

All of my airports and airspaces are filled with a variety of aircraft and performance is better than MYTRAFFIC6

You can see how it looks in my vids

Edited by blueshark747

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

4 hours ago, blueshark747 said:

I use this one...as I'm far to lazy too bother with manually installing WorldofAI traffic.

https://secure.simmarket.com/justflight-traffic-360-(download).phtml

Its a simple install and involves no tweaking(unless you wanna dig in)

All of my airports and airspaces are filled with a variety of aircraft and performance is better than MYTRAFFIC6

You can see how it looks in my vids

Would that work in Prepar3d? I know Flight1s UT does. But I read it lacks cargo and military representation.

16 minutes ago, Gary1124 said:

Would that work in Prepar3d? I know Flight1s UT does. But I read it lacks cargo and military representation.

Yea it worked for P3Dv1 not sure about later versions

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2