Sign in to follow this  
LouP

Avionics display gone

So anyone have any idea why I would have lost the displays in the Kitfox even though all my workingtitle mods are removed.  The other default aircraft displays are working.  This one has me stumped.

LouP

8 minutes ago, LouP said:

So anyone have any idea why I would have lost the displays in the Kitfox even though all my workingtitle mods are removed.  The other default aircraft displays are working.  This one has me stumped.

LouP

There are related topics here with material for you to read....

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

8 minutes ago, fppilot said:

There are related topics here with material for you to read....

OK, thank you, not very helpful but thank you, anyway.  All the other topics on displays I've read have to do with the Workingtitle mods.  I've taken those out.  Also, I've done further testing and the xcub display is out, also.

LouP

Edited by LouP

18 minutes ago, LouP said:

LouP

This issue from the sim update release notes is my guess...

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

This exact issue is on the front page of the forum, so yep, it has been posted. 

Edited by Ajb376

3 minutes ago, LouP said:

All the other topics on displays I've read have to do with the Workingtitle mods. 

Not at all what I have read.  Those experiencing this all remove the mods asap and retest.

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

OK for me, it was the community vl3rotax915 mod that was causing the issue.  I looked for mods that were sharing the same gauges as the xcub and was able to narrow it down.  Now both the xcub and kitfox are working (for now).

LouP

I have the same problem with the TB-21 from LionHeart (very good aircraft), the screens are black since the latest update.
I will try again without any other mod.

You were right LouP, I removed all other mods, kept the TB-21 only and it works like a charm.
So the problem comes from another mod, probably the GNS530 mod.

Thank you LouP.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Rocky said:

You were right LouP, I removed all other mods, kept the TB-21 only and it works like a charm.
So the problem comes from another mod, probably the GNS530 mod.

Thank you LouP.

I found the mods that were causing the bug on the TB-21: the PMS50-GNS530 and the WorkingTitle G1000/G3000 mods.
If any of these mod is installed, the TB-21 avionics remain off.

I found the solution, but I am not very happy I can't use the WorkingTitle mods anymore...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

I found the mods that were causing the bug on the TB-21: the PMS50-GNS530 and the WorkingTitle G1000/G3000 mods.
If any of these mod is installed, the TB-21 avionics remain off.

I found the solution, but I am not very happy I can't use the WorkingTitle mods anymore...

Did you download the update to the GNS530 ? It was meant to fix the electrical issue introduced with the last patch.

12 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

Did you download the update to the GNS530 ? It was meant to fix the electrical issue introduced with the last patch.

No I didn't, maybe this is why it doesn't work properly.
I will try this.

Thanks.

Edited by Rocky

No, it doesn't work any better with the latest version of the PMS50-GNS530 (version 1.0.29) 😞

I finally found a workaround that works: when the flight starts and the GPS doesn't work, I restart the flight and then it works.

After such a long loading time, I don't like to wait again for the flight to restart, but at least it works. I hope this will be fixed.