Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Tomorrow seems the day..

Hi all ,

..of a long awaited release ( hopfully with no delay ) off a let me call it "first study level" plane named CRJ for Flightsimulator.

I am looking forward to that one with a lot of tension..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

it's more like the first aircraft where all of cockpit is actually working like it should.

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Given the Stuttering/FPS issue with MSFS at this point not sure its great timing...who wants to buy something like that if they are going to experience performance issues at many parts of the world....we will see.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 8

Just now, marcg11 said:

Given the Stuttering/FPS issue with MSFS at this point not sure its great timing...who wants to buy something like that if they are going to experience performance issues at many parts of the world....we will see.

Yup. I bet there were a few suggestions at Aerosoft's HQ about delaying it, no doubt faced off with admissions that if they faffed about with the release of yet another CRJ, they'd probably never be taken seriously ever again. 🤣

• Like 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

when were they ever taken seriously ?

aerosoft stuff created stutters with all FS versions.... so I will wait to see what others say first before spending a penny

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chock said:

Yup. I bet there were a few suggestions at Aerosoft's HQ about delaying it, no doubt faced off with admissions that if they faffed about with the release of yet another CRJ, they'd probably never be taken seriously ever again. 🤣

I actually feel for them, this could'nt have come at a worse time. For what was an instant buy for me has turned to a wait and see.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Why a CRJ when the aircraft is on it's way out (ie scrapped)? How about a quality ERJ-170-195 series or Airbus A220-100/300, more used and they cover a greater route network.

Darryl

• Like 1

I normally purchase everything first day for the adventure.  Always encounter some problems but the P3D version of the CRJ was a real dog that I regret even today.  I will give this one a wait with the MSFS issues after the last update and past Aerosoft CRJ performance..  Chances are I will buy it and sooner rather than later.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Although the game does have a performance issue , it's not 100% of the time. I did more than 5 hours of flight over UK this weekend and I have zero issue. I also did a 3 hours flight in the Longitude and got that 15fps bug. So it's an hit and miss. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, SP2472 said:

Why a CRJ when the aircraft is on it's way out (ie scrapped)? How about a quality ERJ-170-195 series or Airbus A220-100/300, more used and they cover a greater route network.

Darryl

They may have (just) stopped making them but there are a substantial number in use.

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fogboundturtle said:

Although the game does have a performance issue , it's not 100% of the time. I did more than 5 hours of flight over UK this weekend and I have zero issue. I also did a 3 hours flight in the Longitude and got that 15fps bug. So it's an hit and miss. 

This... and just shows how crazy the situation is. I just done a flight from LFPO to LEAB. A320NX no issues at all. Yet you try another and bam ! 10-15fps there's no logic to it at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

22 minutes ago, Chock said:

I dont think so Alan, they made it clear than no one at  AS has seen any probelms after the last update..............yes really! I would link the reply from Mr Kock but its delete along with mine and few others hoping AS might ask Asobo to HF MSFS before the release. Ask Car147 how he got on with that.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden.   MSFS  • Fenix A320 • PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet •

• Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF •  Flightsim.to •

DCS • A10c II • F-16c • F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier • Terrains = • Nevada NTTR • Persian Gulf • Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON •  32GB DDR4  3200MHz • RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  • Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip •

Well I for one will be holding onto my cash and wait for asobo to fix this mess before I spend another cent.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

System Intel core I9-10900.Asus prime Z490P motherboard, Corsair 32gb ddr4 dram, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD and 1 TB Seagate Barracuda HD. Zotac GE force RTX 2080 Super  750 Watt power supply, Windows 10 Pro, Honeycomb yoke and Bravo,Thrustmaster pedals