Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Tomorrow seems the day..

It’s amazing how quickly this thread started heading for the negative.

I’m looking forward to flying the CRJ down the River Visual into DD KDCA tomorrow as soon as I’m done work...hopefully winds are from the south in DC!

• Like 3

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

This sums Mr Kock up perfectly. If people asked about wing flex...it was down voted badly ( becasue he loves his moron buttons) and hide/deleted, but he did make some statments on it to be clear.

Have a read. "4 pixels on a 4k screen max"

Kock1.png

But......but ...now "the CRJ does have wing flex"!!!!!!and now....."Its very noticeable on the ground" "and dammed cool" 😀

Kock2.png

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

3 minutes ago, gore54 said:

Well I for one will be holding onto my cash and wait for asobo to fix this mess before I spend another cent.

Thats how I am with all purchases ATM - I am not taking any chances on buying something and then not being being able to use it if it happens that this issue occurs in that area.

Edited by marcg11

28 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

"Study Level"?

Study level is myth! We just grade airplane complexity on a curve depending on the sim! Thus, study level in say FS 9 is different from study level in FSX and so on 🙂

• Like 3

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 minute ago, sd_flyer said:

Study level is myth! We just grade airplane complexity on a curve depending on the sim! Thus, study level in say FS 9 is different from study level in FSX and so on 🙂

I say i call it study level but for shure a plane ( until jet )  with good system depth..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

It looks like the best aircraft they have ever done and like many I was realy looking forward to it, I sent hours going though the vid's and making a PDF walk thought for it.

Screenshot-827.png

But the thought of giving AS money makes me feel sick.

But for anyone who want to get upto speed then this is problery the only guy over there I like. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Flyer0245/videos

• Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

9 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

I say i call it study level but for shure a plane ( until jet )  with good system depth..

cheers 😉

You setting yourself up for disappointment.

Let see how it works and performs before praising it.

This is exactly what happened with everyone hyping the game before it released.

The game is far from good to play so adding a "CRJ" certainly isn't going to fix much.

Edited by tpete61

I will pass on this one until the sim is stable and looking great again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

48 minutes ago, tpete61 said:

You setting yourself up for disappointment.

Let see how it works and performs before praising it.

This is exactly what happened with everyone hyping the game before it released.

The game is far from good to play so adding a "CRJ" certainly isn't going to fix much.

What should it fix ?? This is not a "fixmaker" for MSFS the performance we have is a ASOBO thing and shure gets fixed ( hopefully fast ) and if this is done

i think that the AS CRJ perform preety well - but shure we will see what goes on and happens..

And let me say for me we still have the best Simulator ever, OK not at the moment, but as i sayd this performance problem will get fixed to get the stage ( in performance ) we had before - IMO !

cheers  😉

Edited by pmplayer

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

I'm ready. I've got the FPS - as long as I don't go beyond this screen and actually try to fly;

577.jpg

In which case the FPS drops about 550 FPS.

Edited by Will Fly For Cheese
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, regis9 said:

It’s amazing how quickly this thread started heading for the negative.

If you think that's bad, just wait 'til people install it then start asking where the autothrottle is. 🤣

• Like 13

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I don't dislike Aerosoft as a 3PD, but their forums have always had a reputation for being quite stern, so just don't go there unless you are a fan heaping lots of praise at every picture thrown at you.  That's just the way it is there.

However, I flew their Airbus 319 to 321 series almost non-stop in FSX, and it was great value for money for the hours I had out of it, and is sounded quite different according to the engine choice you selected - I was impressed at that.

But they are closely linked to MS / Asobo now as a partner, so they will be very careful about what they say - it's natural.  

The CRJ just doesn't interest me for some reason, no matter the depth of the systems.  Even when I have flown on real CRJ's, I just don't get excited for some reason.

Above all of this though, I will definitely follow their Twin Otter development with interest, and will probably end up buying it. 

• Like 4

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

2 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

I don't dislike Aerosoft as a 3PD, but their forums have always had a reputation for being quite stern, so just don't go there unless you are a fan heaping lots of praise at every picture thrown at you.  That's just the way it is there.

I don't mind Aerosoft stuff either; quite like most of it to be honest, but that's why I don't go there much. Unless you are going to blow sunshine up their @ss, you can expect any post you make to be downvoted by a collection of sycophants; it's embarrassing to witness and it does them no credit either. Just because that's the boss's surname, it doesn't mean everyone has to act like one. 🤣

Edited by Chock
  • Like 7

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

1 minute ago, Chock said:

I don't mind Aerosoft stuff either; quite like most of it to be honest, but that's why I don't go there much. Unless you are going to blow sunshine up their @ss, you can expect any post you make to be downvoted by a collection of sycophants; it's embarrassing to witness and it does them no credit either.

I must say that reminds me a little bit of FSL.

• Like 4