Sign in to follow this  
Armchair Pilot

Aerosoft CRJ Pre-Release Party

32 minutes ago, Doug47 said:

Party? It’s only a CRJ. 🙄 There couldn’t be a more boring add-on released. No matter who made it. 

Then why the need to comment. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I am concerned about hype and not the CRJ itself. Too many expectation for a plane that was never meant to be the best of the best. It's a good aircraft. We have to expect there will be some bugs on launch.

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

7 minutes ago, fogboundturtle said:

I am concerned about hype and not the CRJ itself. Too many expectation for a plane that was never meant to be the best of the best. It's a good aircraft. We have to expect there will be some bugs on launch.

There will be bugs without doubt. I hardly can imagine any software without it. I think the hype is because it's first 3rd party quality and  complexity tube liner. It will definitely mark a start for more to come. And I'm definitely excited !

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I'm wondering if they will delay it until after the FPS bug is sorted. I doubt they want to be bombarded with complaints about performance from people who don't read forums. I can imagine that there are lots of folk who have not really noticed the sporadic FPS drop but who will certainly notice once they have a high demand plane loaded in.

It just got released.

550/ and 700 for 50€

If it had all the variants the P3D version had, I'd buy. But now I'm holding off.

I only ever fly the 900 in P3D.

I hear it's released and the web site is getting slammed. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

3 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

I hear it's released and the web site is getting slammed. 

Yup I was wrong. I can't get on the site.

Yes it's released and yes website is slammed!  LOL

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Then why the need to comment. 🙄

Because everyone is making this out to be the greatest add-on and airplane ever made.  Sometimes it’s nice to put everyone’s perspective back into the real world. 

7 minutes ago, Doug47 said:

Because everyone is making this out to be the greatest add-on and airplane ever made.  Sometimes it’s nice to put everyone’s perspective back into the real world. 

If people want to think that there's nothing wrong with it.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

58 minutes ago, Doug47 said:

Just curious, why do you care what others believe in? It does not change how you choose to enjoy yourself no? Imagine thinking you gotta be concerned with how others view their gaming experience.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JRBarrett said:

Now that the NDA has been lifted I can share some insights as a tester.

The pitch oscillation in climb has been completely eliminated for the release version. It is rock solid now.

“Instant rotation” isn’t exactly correct - it actually takes a fair amount of back pressure to rotate and lift off.

It is indeed necessary to hold some forward yoke pressure after landing until decelerating below about 90 knots to keep the nose wheel planted. this is related to the way MSFS ground effect currently works.

Thank you very much!

That puts the whole thing into new perspective.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved