Sign in to follow this  
carlito777

Aerosoft CRJ released

4 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

just horrible to read

tried to answer further above. but no I did not try ILS yet as first I need to learn how to handfly the a/c down to the touchdown without too much nose up and whobbling around at lower speeds.

as per the CTDs, I have none zero nil since SU3 on my (repeat myself) more than meager system. if unsure, buy it via msstore and if you don't like it or it does not even load or CTD then request a refund via xbox.com/refund. works pretty flawless and fast "no questions asked" if you do this within say hours after you bought it (obviously you shouldnt ask 20 days later), pretty easy and most probably much easier than when buying through AS directly. MS is just able to withdraw your digital content rights. Did this some weeks ago when I bought some 3PD scenery which caused constant CTDs (though that may have been an MSFS issue now that I do not see any CTDs at all since SU3)....

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

17 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

And nobody answered my question so i try again: Does the plane fly an ILS like it should because it does in real life and i don`t wont to fly every arrival from hand; i do one and the other sometimes

I did actually answer that, my first attempt at an ILS on autopilot ended up with it putting me down 2 miles before the runway. It does not seem to consistently be able to fly an ILS. Aerosoft blames MSFS, but I saw the same exact issue in P3D.

• Like 3

OK Thanks guys, do you think there is coming by time an Update for the CRJ from Arosoft ?

If so i would wait meanwhile for that because i realy see a lot bug messages that i never tought to come with this plane in the bagage at first release, maybe i am a bit to sensible..😏

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Prpn said:

I did actually answer that, my first attempt at an ILS on autopilot ended up with it putting me down 2 miles before the runway. It does not seem to consistently be able to fly an ILS. Aerosoft blames MSFS, but I saw the same exact issue in P3D.

You sure about that? I had one add on airport in MSFS where the glideslope emanated from like 500’ below the actual TDZE.

That sounds more like an airport issue than a CRJ issue if the glideslope was bang-on your whole way down.

Anyone seeing the speed indicator on the PFD constantly moving up and down even if speed is constant, thruttle lever also shivering a bit all the time. Sorry, if it was already mentioned in this thread. 

Hans

51 minutes ago, amahran said:

You sure about that? I had one add on airport in MSFS where the glideslope emanated from like 500’ below the actual TDZE.

That sounds more like an airport issue than a CRJ issue if the glideslope was bang-on your whole way down.

Strange enough, I know what I am doing and talking about. It was a stock airport, the plane was nowhere near the glideslope but pretending to have captured it, and it was a carbon copy of the same issue on the P3D version.

But keep believing Aerosoft claiming it is all a sim issue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Prpn said:

Strange enough, I know what I am doing and talking about. It was a stock airport, the plane was nowhere near the glideslope but pretending to have captured it, and it was a carbon copy of the same issue on the P3D version.

But keep believing Aerosoft claiming it is all a sim issue.

...or the excuse I always get from MK,  "no one else has reported that issue"...unbelievable!

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

It "flies ILS" fine. It captures the localizer. The issue is with GS following as many have pointed out. It descends prematurely, so you have to hand-fly the last 2000 feet down or so, which is fine, because I don't think the CRJ has an auto-land Cat 3 feature in real life. 

1 hour ago, hjsmuc said:

Anyone seeing the speed indicator on the PFD constantly moving up and down even if speed is constant, thruttle lever also shivering a bit all the time. Sorry, if it was already mentioned in this thread. 

Sounds like you have a bit of jitter in your yoke.

If the input is jittery it will cause oscillations.

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

14 minutes ago, BostonJeremy77 said:

It "flies ILS" fine.

No, it doesn't - at least that's what I encountered on my first attempted ILS approach into rwy 04L in EKCH - GS "capture" was followed by a 2000 ft/min dive, and that was in perfect flying conditions. Sure it needs some more testing to establish that as an airplane issue, but if that's how an otherwise perfect first full flight ends it leaves you frustrated. And yes, MSFS has autopilot/ILS issues, but I never saw such a ridiculous behaviour in the WT CJ4.

Gigabyte Aorus Z390Master, i9-9900k @ 5.1 Ghz all cores, RTX 2080, 32 GB RAM

1 hour ago, 177B said:

Sounds like you have a bit of jitter in your yoke.

That's indeed the case. Just wondering why this is so different from sim to sim and plane to plane. Time to get something serious one day in terms of controls. But when I read how many issues people have with the honeycomb.....

Hans

When in VR I can’t change the zoom under cam settings. 0-100 have no effect. Why is that. It works well in all other AC

Lukas Dalton

3 hours ago, amahran said:

I pretty much remember it being that way for the CRJ X, but not for the CRJ Pro. Lateral guidance was OK but glidescope was worthless. Too many times Aerosoft told me my computer was broken, but somehow, magically, it fixed itself when I began beta testing a newer version of the CRJ Pro (the version including the 550 and 1000.) So I'm really surprised at the mentions of problems dating back to the earlier versions. Leads me to believe it's being ported over from P3D code no matter what they are telling everyone.

• Like 1

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

4 hours ago, amahran said:

That sounds more like an airport issue than a CRJ issue

Nope! Happens to many obviously. Even the pros are affected, here's a video (watch from 3:14:40 on)

Gigabyte Aorus Z390Master, i9-9900k @ 5.1 Ghz all cores, RTX 2080, 32 GB RAM

12 minutes ago, Tom_L said:

Nope! Happens to many obviously. Even the pros are affected, here's a video (watch from 3:14:40 on)

Looks like it blew through the LOC also.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply