Just got an email and ordered one from mypilotstore.com at $249 plus shipping.

Likely wont last long, good luck!

No, I am not affiliated with them, just wanting to share the information.

Wow! I better start checking sources for RTX 3-series GPUs again.....

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Just now, fppilot said:

Wow! I better start checking sources for RTX 3-series GPUs again.....

Good luck with that! I’m figuring September, hopefully. 

20 minutes ago, NismoRR said:

I’m figuring September, hopefully. 

What year?  LOL!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

9 minutes ago, fppilot said:

What year?  LOL!

Hopefully by the time Nvidia release the next gen card so that all those lovely people that are trying to sell the cards they managed to get at ridiculously inflated prices will then be stuck wit them !!!

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

Before I Order this I would like to get a pdf version of the user manual for the Bravo.  I have been looking around and cannot find one.  Can anyone point me to a download. 

Otrman AKA Henry

....and just like that, it's now out of stock there!

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Just got one in time... No idea on the shipping cost though to the U.K. hopefully not too bad.

1 hour ago, Richdem said:

Hopefully by the time Nvidia release the next gen card so that all those lovely people that are trying to sell the cards they managed to get at ridiculously inflated prices will then be stuck wit them !!!

Yeah if they're unlucky they'll be able to sell their 3080 for only 5k 
Have you looked at the prices? they're selling 1050s for 500€ 
My 1070 could be sold for 1k, but then I would be stuck inside real life forever.

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster

1 hour ago, EmaRacing said:

Yeah if they're unlucky they'll be able to sell their 3080 for only 5k 
Have you looked at the prices? they're selling 1050s for 500€ 
My 1070 could be sold for 1k, but then I would be stuck inside real life forever.

It really is crazy,

I came across a guy this weekend trying to sell a brand new Asus RTX 3090 for $4400 (Canadian) Just to upset him I offered $440 lol 

• Like 1

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

2 hours ago, Carts85 said:

Just got one in time... No idea on the shipping cost though to the U.K. hopefully not too bad.

Prepare for a shock and/or disappointment.

I "ordered" one last time they were in stock about a week ago. I initially emailed them to check they were actually in hand ready to ship, not just pre-orders. Then I saw on the MSFS forums they really did have them so I went to their site and ordered one.
My order was placed and went through at 20:23EST on Wednesday the 10th.

On Thursday the 11th I got an email reply from them at 10:24EST, so almost 14 hours AFTER I placed my order. I was told this by Nicole:
"Thank you for reaching out! I'd be happy to help.
First, Yes! The Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant is in stock for your order!"

So to be clear, 14 hours after I placed my order they told me they had them in stock, and indeed their website was still taking orders at that point.
They wanted me to confirm the shipping cost to Canada (which was US$115 - so to the UK I would expect an eye watering amount, likely more than the throttle itself). I did so within 20mins.

My order sat in the limbo "Submitted" state for all of Thursday and into Friday.
Suddenly my emails were going unanswered.
I was told they only bother with International shipping on Weds-Friday. It generally seemed to me that international shipping was a hassle to them.

By 5pm on the Friday my order status had not changed so I decided to call them.

I was then told this tale of complete garbage. Apparently they had a big batch of orders come in just before mine so they ran out of stock before they got to me and I was now on backorder. This was despite them telling me that they had them in hand 14 hours after my order was placed and confirmed!

My suspicion was they simply couldn't be bothered dealing with the hassle of international shipping so they simply gave away my throttle to a US domestic customer instead to make their life easier. Rather than put them into the back-order line they shoved me there instead.

So after that I told them to cancel my order, as I wouldn't be doing business with any company that lied to me and treated me with contempt.
So my advice would be to prepare for a) disappointment and b) extremely high shipping charges. Beware also if you have to return anything, they make you pay the shipping costs. A read of this business reviews on sites like TrustPilot make for very grim reading.
After my experience I'll never visit their website again.

Edited by atco

46 minutes ago, atco said:

Prepare for a shock and/or disappointment.

I "ordered" one last time they were in stock about a week ago. I initially emailed them to check they were actually in hand ready to ship, not just pre-orders. Then I saw on the MSFS forums they really did have them so I went to their site and ordered one.
My order was placed and went through at 20:23EST on Wednesday the 10th.

On Thursday the 11th I got an email reply from them at 10:24EST, so almost 14 hours AFTER I placed my order. I was told this by Nicole:
"Thank you for reaching out! I'd be happy to help.
First, Yes! The Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant is in stock for your order!"

So to be clear, 14 hours after I placed my order they told me they had them in stock, and indeed their website was still taking orders at that point.
They wanted me to confirm the shipping cost to Canada (which was US$115 - so to the UK I would expect an eye watering amount, likely more than the throttle itself). I did so within 20mins.

My order sat in the limbo "Submitted" state for all of Thursday and into Friday.
Suddenly my emails were going unanswered.
I was told they only bother with International shipping on Weds-Friday. It generally seemed to me that international shipping was a hassle to them.

By 5pm on the Friday my order status had not changed so I decided to call them.

I was then told this tale of complete garbage. Apparently they had a big batch of orders come in just before mine so they ran out of stock before they got to me and I was now on backorder. This was despite them telling me that they had them in hand 14 hours after my order was placed and confirmed!

My suspicion was they simply couldn't be bothered dealing with the hassle of international shipping so they simply gave away my throttle to a US domestic customer instead to make their life easier. Rather than put them into the back-order line they shoved me there instead.

So after that I told them to cancel my order, as I wouldn't be doing business with any company that lied to me and treated me with contempt.
So my advice would be to prepare for a) disappointment and b) extremely high shipping charges. Beware also if you have to return anything, they make you pay the shipping costs. A read of this business reviews on sites like TrustPilot make for very grim reading.
After my experience I'll never visit their website again.

Oh jeez...  Thanks for the heads up.

I got mine today, and my God what a difference it is to have a decent trim wheel, that option alone is worth buying it.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |