Sign in to follow this  
shamrockflyer

Wont Boot

Windows 10 updated the other day and all was fine until today. I had installed an updated Realtek sound driver yesterday, but after having issues with no sound I restored the computer to a state before I had updated. I get onto my computer today and it just won't boot into Windows. My motherboards Q-Code is AA but it isn't booting to Windows it is stuck on the Asus Republic Of Gamers logo screen or the screen is just black. Attempting the troubleshooting method in the advanced options I am hitting a brick wall as I cannot click on anything. When I click on say Command Prompt it is just high lighted in white and nothing else happens. 

I have never had such issues before and this is a new build. Any ideas what is causing such an issue and do I have to reset the PC in order to regain control? 

I would also like to point out that I cannot boot into Safe Mode either.

Specs are below