Sign in to follow this  
fogboundturtle

CRJ 550/700 list of current bugs

3 minutes ago, Pilot53 said:

Bugs so far:

1. FADEC completely broken, thrust just reverts to whatever the sim thinks is full power in the climb, toga, and mct detents.  It completely overshoots the target N1.  Currently not possible to have realistic climb and takeoff performance

2. Airplane lifts off the runway before VR by itself

3. Duct pressure not effected by engine N1 or bleed system loads

4.  Spoilers move even without hydraulic pressure.

5.  Crazy pitch changes when engaging the autopilot

6. Really bad lnav tracking in tighter turns

7.  Engines sluggish to respond to throttle input even at higher N1

8. No landing gear sound

9.  Engines too loud at cruise

10.  Wrong or really bad cockpit wind sound

11.  Sometimes switches dont work.

Other than that, its a really nice plane with a lot of potential once they iron out these bugs.

Ummm. same as P3D/FSX version.

1 hour ago, Adrian123 said:

Ummm. same as P3D/FSX version.

Really?? Yikes, no excuse for that on p3d or fsx.  I never bothered with an aerosoft product on p3d since we have so many better choices.  Makes me think this stuff is never going to get fixed.  Ah well, I knew the companies reputation but decided to buy anyway hoping this time would be different.  

Edited by Pilot53

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero

Is the big yellow dummies book for this on Amazon yet?

th?id=AMMS_43dde17a6956b5df38f9055bf6248

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Thrust reversers can be deployed in flight 🤡🤦‍♂️

Speed mode in descent doesnt actually maintain the selected speed and if you put the spoilers out it just nose dives. I also am having a terrible time with the LNAV. It is s turing like all over the place. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

17 hours ago, Pilot53 said:

Bugs so far:

1. FADEC completely broken, thrust just reverts to whatever the sim thinks is full power in the climb, toga, and mct detents.  It completely overshoots the target N1.  Currently not possible to have realistic climb and takeoff performance

2. Airplane lifts off the runway before VR by itself

3. Duct pressure not effected by engine N1 or bleed system loads

4.  Spoilers move even without hydraulic pressure.

5.  Crazy pitch changes when engaging the autopilot

6. Really bad lnav tracking in tighter turns

7.  Engines sluggish to respond to throttle input even at higher N1

8. No landing gear sound

9.  Engines too loud at cruise

10.  Wrong or really bad cockpit wind sound

11.  Sometimes switches dont work.

Other than that, its a really nice plane with a lot of potential once they iron out these bugs.

Like reading the first report from a beta tester on this aircraft. Glad I didn't waste my money buying it now 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Lovely reply again from Aerosoft on the thrust reverser activation in flight... "I suggest simply not doing it as a work around.".

Yep, let me just try to get to idle on my Xbox controller by mashing the B button, oh look I've gone into reverse thrust at 50ft above the runway because I tapped one time too much. word not allowed poor support, they are not interested in putting out a solid product, just want to be first to market with a pretty 3D model and ported over P3D code, bugs included. Such a shame.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, flycln said:

Check out this... beauttiful... landing. Starts at 2:51:41.

LOOL! He is watching this and laughing 🤣

162044802_460701601786081_77803207935844

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

18 hours ago, Pilot53 said:

Bugs so far:

Out of curiosity what N1 values should be for MAX, TO, CLB? I re-calibrated my throttle several times inside EFB to get smoother operations and now seems a little better response

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

Like reading the first report from a beta tester on this aircraft. Glad I didn't waste my money buying it now 

I bought it and even with bugs I can complete entire flight without much problems. I do not have autopilot oscillation bug as some report. I do miss WX & terrain implementation, but definitely not regret buying it. While I have never flown CRJ IRL I handle Aerosoft version pretty good. I have absolute blast shooting approaches yesterday.

unknown.png?width=1998&height=1124

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

LOOL! He is watching this and laughing 🤣

162044802_460701601786081_77803207935844

You don't have to open door when you see him LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

Don't listen to some of these guys. Everyone knows aerosoft planes are not deep dives like pmdg, but for what it is. It's pretty good. I'm guessing most of issues no one will really notice unless you drive a crj to work

Edited by devgrp
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Prpn said:

Thrust reversers can be deployed in flight 🤡🤦‍♂️

Do you try to deploy reversers in the air when flying for your real job? 

18 minutes ago, devgrp said:

Don't listen to some of these guys. Everyone knows aerosoft planes are not deep dives like pmdg, but for what it is. It's pretty good. I'm guessing most of issues no one will really notice unless you drive a crj to work

I have flown Tube liners like Level D 767, Pmdg 737, etc for years. I can't imagine having one that can't even fly the ILS on Ap. It should be sent straight to the Avionics shop. 😉

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310