Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Jörg Neumann regarding World Update data and the playerbase

Switzerland would be bloody cool, already love flying there so to have it in even better detail would be great.

Edited by MarcG
  • Like 2

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

1 hour ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

I'll derail it until it's fixed so I can fly the sim I paid good money for.

There's a lot of very unhappy people listening to this BS from Asobo.

Well we aren’t asobo and you didn’t pay us so actually try to complain to the group that can do something....because avsim can’t do a darn thing for you. It’s all about efficiency and you aren’t being very efficient right now.

or it’s just about plain courtesy towards others on this forum. These forums don’t completely revolve around you and your view points.

mad a reminder if your only though process is the fact that you feel you can jump into any conversation and share all your feelings purely because you can, that’s blatant narcissism. Nobody likes that. Don’t be that guy that actually thinks people want to always hear what he has to say.

Edited by ahsmatt7
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 2

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

11 minutes ago, Baber20 said:

Some more marketing BS from Neuman. Nothing more, nothing less.

Why ist this B S? I enjoy the fact that MSFS ist much more advertised and popularized than the others sims after the death of FSX. If nothing else, it bring us fresh blood, more buyers of addons (= more resources for addon development) and more people to have friendly discussions with.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 17
  • Upvote 4

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

1 minute ago, pmb said:

Why ist this B S? I enjoy the fact that MSFS ist much more advertised and popularized than the others sims after the death of FSX.

forget it this forum is so full of toxic, i am out to a more friendly place.

1 hour ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Earlier in the conversation, he also mentioned that he spends a lot of time talking to governments about using their best data in Microsoft Flight Simulator and so far all of those he has spoken to agreed.

That part gave me good feels. Getting governments’ cooperation should get us some spectacular data. (Or not, looking at you, India)

• Like 1

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Just now, Nedo68 said:

forget it this forum is so full of toxic, i am out to a more friendly place.

Well, thanks for the sweeping generalisation about us all. Appreciate it.

• Like 10

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

8 minutes ago, ahsmatt7 said:

Well we aren’t asobo and you didn’t pay us so actually try to complain to the group that can do something....because avsim can’t do a darn thing for you. It’s all about efficiency and you aren’t being very efficient right now.

or it’s just about plain courtesy towards others on this forum. These forums don’t completely revolve around you and your view points.

mad a reminder if your only though process is the fact that you feel you can jump into any conversation and share all your feelings purely because you can, that’s blatant narcissism. Nobody likes that. Don’t be that guy that actually thinks people want to always hear what he has to say.

It doesn't matter that this isn't Asobos forum. If people think the guy is getting to the point of being a little two faced whomever feels like expressing that opinion should be able to do so. 

The world doesn't revolve around your viewpoints either.. 

The world isn't pretty and perfect. There will be dissenting voices and differing opinion. 

• Like 4

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

I don’t think some people understand the concept of 1.) Forums and 2.) The internet. 

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, virtuali said:

Good to see my tax Francs put to good use...

We all appreciate the investment you and your fellow Swiss citizens have made for us 😉

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

I'll derail it until it's fixed so I can fly the sim I paid good money for.

There's a lot of very unhappy people listening to this BS from Asobo.

Exactly. I paid good money for this sim too and I have a lemon now. I'll continue to complain and be unhappy until Microsoft either fixes the problem or issues me a full refund.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Maxis said:

It doesn't matter that this isn't Asobos forum. If people think the guy is getting to the point of being a little two faced whomever feels like expressing that opinion should be able to do so. 

The world doesn't revolve around your viewpoints either.. 

The world isn't pretty and perfect. There will be dissenting voices and differing opinion. 

You unsurprisingly missed my point. Sigh....:I never said you aren’t allowed to express your personal views on things. No one is censoring you. Calm down now...

• Like 1

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

59 minutes ago, virtuali said:

I've just checked the 3D visualizer, and it's really impressive:

I've been looking for this but only found the global data portal with a link an arcgis powered website and aerials only.

Would you mind sharing a link?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

I did not pay good money for this sim. Only $119. If they never update it, I already way more than got my money's worth.

• Like 9

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.