Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Jörg Neumann regarding World Update data and the playerbase

12 minutes ago, ahsmatt7 said:

You unsurprisingly missed my point. Sigh....:I never said you aren’t allowed to express your personal views on things. No one is censoring you. Calm down now...

I didn't miss a thing. You posted how as courtesy the guy should probably reconsider posting about his displeasure in this thread. 

That is a form of censorship sir. 

I would also give you advisement to take your own advise regarding calming down. 

Edited by Maxis
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

38 minutes ago, Maxis said:

I didn't miss a thing. You posted how as courtesy the guy should probably reconsider posting about his displeasure in this thread. 

I would also give you advisement to take your own advise regarding calming down. 

On the internet we call it OFF-TOPIC. It isn't very polite to "derail" topics like that. But, well...

Edited by ca_metal
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, ca_metal said:

On the internet we call it OFF-TOPIC. It's isn't very polite to "derail" topics like that. But, well...

Guy puts out podcast. Some think its great. Others think it's marketing bs.

Same topic...

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

44 minutes ago, Chock said:

Well, thanks for the sweeping generalisation about us all. Appreciate it.

I think he was imagining you dancing down the galley, Brittney Spears style. 😉

2 hours ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

I'll derail it until it's fixed so I can fly the sim I paid good money for.

May I kindly ask if you intend to derail all further MSFS threads? In this case we can ask the mods to close the complete MSFS forum branch as all threads would inevitably end up as this one.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Wow, that 3D viewer is a must-see! The mesh is extremely detailed, and each tree seems to have its correct size attributed. Assuming they fix the terrain morphing and tree draw distance, flying around Switzerland is going to be sweet.

@virtuali Thank you!

@ChaoticBeauty You beet me on this one, I was about to comment they didn't butchered Trees LOD distance 😂

• Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

36 minutes ago, pmb said:

Why ist this B S? I enjoy the fact that MSFS ist much more advertised and popularized than the others sims after the death of FSX. If nothing else, it bring us fresh blood, more buyers of addons (= more resources for addon development) and more people to have friendly discussions with.

Kind regards, Michael

The biggest problem I have with it is the fact that Asobo is a coin.

On one side, you have great communication, stunning watermask video, team members already working on what sim update 10-15 will be, joy during the Q&A with selected question answered and promised features.

On the other side, if you remove all your mods and all world updates, what really changed? If we subtract all the good thing that came, by all the new bugs, step back, or just broken promises, what is left? Very limited small bug corrections and some minor life improvements, after 7 month, it's way too little.

What really word not allowed me off, was sim update 3 with major garmin improvements, it was one of the talk point of previous Q&A, but at the last minute they said "no, you are misreading, major improvement on something means we are starting to work on it" Then WT team takes the torch, with nothing major before this summer.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Maxis said:

Guy puts out podcast. Some think its great. Others think it's marketing bs.

Same topic...

Did you really read what the user posted? He didn't say anything about the podcast. He's talking about other subjects (the issues the sim has, issues that have several topics about them on the forums, where he can discuss this without beeing off-topic).

Also did you read he is derailing this topic on porpose, to force Asobo/MS to fix the problems? Well, I don't think anyone here can help him on that.

Edited by ca_metal

6 minutes ago, ca_metal said:

Did you really read what the user posted? He didn't say anything about the podcast. He's talking about other subjects (the issues the sim has, issues that have several topics about them on the forums, where he can discuss this without beeing off-topic).

Also did you read he is derailing this topic on porpose, to force Asobo/MS to fix the problems? Well, I don't think anyone here can help him on that.

I read it. I don't have an issue with what he wrote or said. If he was annoying enough I know what to do and carry on with life. 

Wow....

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

1 hour ago, Farlis said:

I think he was imagining you dancing down the galley, Brittney Spears style. 😉

Oops, did I do it again?

Here's a question. If someone derails a topic, and then you derail their topic, does that put it back on the rails, or just make it even more derailed? 🤣

Edited by Chock
  • Like 6

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

2 hours ago, RXP said:

The only drawback I see with this is Asobo had no clue about the bugs and limitations in FSX and this most likely did take them quite some time digesting this, and the process might not be over yet when looking at some glaring bugs which are coming straight from the FSX code base, old time simmers like many of us knew already about. For example the 10deg bug documented since at least 2004 at Avsim and for which Pete Dowson included a workaround back then. Or the F/D bars not working without a A/P mode which is due to the same code the franchise is reusing as-is form FS9 to P3D5 (I know, I must patch this one for the GTN and GNS and I wouldn't be surprised the same code is as-is in FS2020).

Yeah indeed, now MSFS inherited all kind of garbage bugs coming straight from FSX or the buggy Simconnect. I would have wished if they have started clean but I think that would have taken them far more time. I am even questioning if they have figured out some code in FSX, I am wondering now ifs and loops in that code lol 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

2 hours ago, Maxis said:

Where did I say that the gentleman was not ALLOWED to post his view points? 

I never said that. 

when it comes to courtesy, at some point as an adult, one has to be able have enough self control and say “this conversation isn’t for me, they know my views and those have t changed, I’m going to pass on this one. I don’t agree with them, but I’m going to let them have their fun.” Is it not allowed to expect that on some level? Are we all incapable of showing some restraint? Hell, I do it every day reading some of the word not allowed on here. I’ve not posted for weeks or months because I know what I say won’t actually add anything constructive to a thread or conversation. 

I said that he needs to go to the right avenue to be heard instead of going to a place where nothing will come of it. I also added that eventually his constant complaining in every thread is inconsiderate. It’s like going into random conversations and just spouting off his view points with complete disregard for the current conversation. 

he’s more than welcome to start his own thread. 

What he’s doing is the equivalent of a passenger going up to a pilot to complain about how the airline lost their baggage during a connection. How in the world is the pilot going to fix that problem? What the pilot is going to do is direct said passenger to the CORRECT avenue in which their problem can actually be solved and their complaining won’t fall on deaf ears. Is the pilot telling the passenger to go talk to customer service a form of censoring? No, it’s helping the passenger to be more efficient and effective with their complaining. 

Edited by ahsmatt7
  • Like 6

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda