Sign in to follow this  
Biology

Callsign generator on simMarket

Someone is actually expecting to sell a 'random number generator?' Oh for crying out loud!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

13 minutes ago, n4gix said:

Someone is actually expecting to sell a 'random number generator?' Oh for crying out loud!

And the craziest part is that it only takes like 5-6 lines of code to replace its "functionality".

• Upvote 1

PC specs: i5-12400F, RTX 3070 Ti and 32 GB of RAM.

Simulators I'm using: X-Plane 12, Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) and FlightGear.

Well, I just bought it and am honestly amazed! My first attempt actually generated a call sign of M89B for my Just Flight PA28 route from EHAM to EGLL. Before buying it, I struggled for weeks as to whether I should use GFLI or D89Y as a call sign, Now I don't have to stay up at night stressing what my call sign should be. Because of this wonderful program, I might probably be able to discontinue my blood pressure medication!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Mario Di Lauro

And here was me thinking all that Perfect Flight garbage, and those 'take five minutes throwing a few lights in a city centre with the default MSFS editor, and call it a product for a tenner' rubbish on simmarket, was the nadir of MSFS add-ons, but not a bit of it!

Just goes to show that there's no limit to how much lower people's grifting standards will sink when scraping that barrel with products which make those email business propositions from a Nigerian prince and that cold call from someone in Bangalore pretending to be from Microsoft telling you about a virus they've found on your computer, look like the deal of the century.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

2 hours ago, tamsini said:

Well, I just bought it and am honestly amazed! My first attempt actually generated a call sign of M89B for my Just Flight PA28 route from EHAM to EGLL. Before buying it, I struggled for weeks as to whether I should use GFLI or D89Y as a call sign, Now I don't have to stay up at night stressing what my call sign should be. Because of this wonderful program, I might probably be able to discontinue my blood pressure medication!

You should write one of those infomercials.  

THANKS CALLSIGN GENERATOR!  YOU HAVE SAVED MY LIFE!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE TELLING ME TO BUY THE CALLSIGN GENERATOR!  IT WILL CHANGE MY LIFE AND SAVE ME THOUSANDS!...But if I try to buy it now, won't the download bandwidths be too busy?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Do you have trouble choosing an angle to look at things from? You do? Well now thanks to Angle Picker (TM), the decision is made for you! For just 29.95, Angle Picker (TM) randomly chooses both azimuth and elevation for you, taking the hard work out of deciding which way to move your head, move your eyes, walk around stuff, crouch down, or even stand on a taller object in order to look at things from exciting new angles...

Mr Stew Pidget said: 'Being a busy man, I simply didn't have time to think about what might be a suitable direction from which to observe my favourite thing, but now all the thinking is done for me!'

Miss Terri-Ann Gulls said: 'As a busy soccer mum, I was bewildered by the fact that there are three hundred and sixty degrees in a circle, and that doesn't even include the complicated up and down stuff either. Angle Picker takes tough decisions away from me, giving me more free time to watch kitten videos on youtube, from any angle I like. Thanks Angle Picker!'

• Like 5

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I think I would rather use the most powerful processor ever created....... MY IMAGINATION 🤣

Matthew Kane

It says it use random callsign, if it's ture, it might worth 5 euro.

Anyone tested if it's ture random or pseudo-random?

Currently 404. No, not a callsign - page not found 😉

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Snappy Teaser v.1.06.  Humorous audios immediately respond on your outgoing coms to all incoming suggestions and orders from the tower! No extra charge for the simulation version addon to the base real RL program.

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.