Sign in to follow this  
keenrw

new update issue

Hi

Today was my first flight with the new update, everything went fine until I landed … After I landed and the FO did his checks there was a new message in the ECAM saying T/O speeds not set … When i parked up at the stand after a few mins i had all these warnings going off and could not turn them off  … i will get a screenshot next time, ... I did another flight without FS2CREw and had none of these errors... any chance i can revert to 4.1 at all please?

ugcx_banner.png

12 hours ago, byork said:

You can't revert... that ECAM message would have had nothing to do with the FS2Crew update.

Best,

I will try again today but I think its linked as I never had that issue before the new update , ...I did the same flight twice again ,....without using FS2CREW I landed and taxied to the stand as normal without issues ....using FS2CREW upon landing I had that ECAM message show up ref no take off speeds set and after a few minutes of getting to the stand I had a load of warnings going off , I will try again today and see if the same thing happens,  will get some pics as well , the 4.2 update refs something to do with the TO config button so just seems a coincidence that the error I'm getting is to do with take offs even after I land.

Rich

ugcx_banner.png

OK I have done two flights again using V4.2 of the button version , a short IFR CCT at EGKK  starting from cold and dark each time ...these are the pics from the FS2CREW 4.2 flight .. i had vacated and just stowed the spoilers.. As you can see there is an orange T/O speed warning in the ECAM .. The other pic is once parked engines shut down and timer set .. Round about 4-5 mins i get a load of warnings displayed.... i never had this with the v4.1 button version only since installing V4.2

TOspeeds.jpg

warning.jpg

Edited by keenrw

ugcx_banner.png

Next pics are not using FS2CREW v4.2  .. all is normal , the bottom one i had just vacated and stowed the spoilers and the top one is after shut down around 9 mins  .

no-warnings.jpgTOnon-fs2crew.jpg

Edited by keenrw

ugcx_banner.png

Rich,

Send me a support ticket at www.fs2crew.com

I'll send you a 4.2 version with the change we made in 4.2 commented out to confirm that's somehow the issue.

The only change in 4.2 was one line of code related to pressing the TO CONFIG button.

Cheers,