Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

Envshade 1.1.6.3 released

Same question as Frank above - what slider / setting is being changed to get rid of lava roads?  I applied the patch/hotfix, downloaded/applied ENV again and basically no change.  Roads as lava red as ever?

Joe Lorenc

2 hours ago, sonny147 said:

envshade tweaks on the fly ??? really 

Yes, reload shaders in your simulator after you apply a change.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Unfortunally this hotfix doesn't solve the single pass VR problem with HP reverbG2.

Work mono and stereo also.

Frédéric Giraud

works on rift s fine did you clear your shaders

Edited by cannow

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

4 hours ago, grandfred29 said:

Yes 

You'll probably have to restore p3d by reinstalling the client if you've already used envshade and therefore already have broken single pass.

Just using the updated envshade probably won't fix it.

Sorry for asking again, but any news/experiences on the topic "roads red as lava"?

I would like to install ENVSHADE but want to be sure that issue is fixed with the hotfix 1.1.6.4.

Greets,

Markus

Win11Pro - i713700KF - RTX3080Ti

The latest patch reduced the “orange effect” but in some instances they are still very, very bright compared to surrounding lights.

On the Envshade forum, there’s supposedly a further fix coming soon.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CaptKornDog said:

The latest patch reduced the “orange effect” but in some instances they are still very, very bright compared to surrounding lights.

On the Envshade forum, there’s supposedly a further fix coming soon.

Thanks Kyle,

Greets,

Markus

Win11Pro - i713700KF - RTX3080Ti

25 minutes ago, MäxliBäxli said:

Sorry for asking again, but any news/experiences on the topic "roads red as lava"?

I would like to install ENVSHADE but want to be sure that issue is fixed with the hotfix 1.1.6.4.

Greets,

Markus

I'm not sure if you use orbx. But there was a topic about something else (wish i could find it for you), but in an orbx folder names lights or lighting, sorry not at home. If you delete all the bgls in there besides the ones that have OBJ in the name. All the lava roads dissappear. It made a huge difference to my sim. For me it had nothing to do with envshade. Hope that helps. 

-Tony@PVD

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Tony Moore

28 minutes ago, breakinghbts said:

I'm not sure if you use orbx. But there was a topic about something else (wish i could find it for you), but in an orbx folder names lights or lighting, sorry not at home. If you delete all the bgls in there besides the ones that have OBJ in the name. All the lava roads dissappear. It made a huge difference to my sim. For me it had nothing to do with envshade. Hope that helps.

Described earlier in this very thread 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

The last patch (1.1.6.4.) is really good, no any issue with "old" problems. Looks very well!

ovwVSkTh.jpg

Im very happy with this version.

• Like 3

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

18 hours ago, breakinghbts said:

-Tony@PVD

Well, to be clear for anyone else reading, that workaround makes the road night textures on the ground disappear completely it seems (not reduce their brightness or contrast).  The 3D lights remain but no textured ground illumination.

Hi All

Have not used the software for some time.

For ENVTEX, do we need to download all (approx. 20GB) or just the P3Dv5 Expansion (9.13GB) for v5?

TOGA

Thank in advance

Kind regards