Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

Envshade 1.1.6.3 released

6 hours ago, YoYo said:

Bloody roads? Which version of Envshade do you have?

Latest update that I show - 1.1.6.4.

Joe Lorenc

I use Envshade and would agree that it hasn't matured in V5. However, I've found that I can still create a pretty good scene with the product. The captures below are mostly in and around the dead red moments. The ones with the T7 are in slew mode adjusting the clock for max red moment. No doubt still a bit much, but the road lighting isn't bad. Even with heavy desaturation I get good color reproduction in daylight imho...

9cHq286.jpg

Ai9kdky.jpg

Ln0DacF.jpg

E6h257x.jpg

3iMpqsQ.jpg

WRCe2yM.jpg

nIew0Ac.jpg

CEPJZkE.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

P3Dv5.4 / Win11: 22H2 / CPU: 10980K at 5.0GHz / Memory: 32Gb at 3600 MHz / GPU:  RTX 3090 / Display: Benq x3000i pj on Silver Ticket 110" screen

Settings-

P3D HDR on, auto exposure on, Brightness=80, Bloom=.07, Saturation=80. My display is set to Movie and calibrated, just as an fyi. What you see with these settings will be different based on your monitor etc...

9P0SKmt.png

P3Dv5.4 / Win11: 22H2 / CPU: 10980K at 5.0GHz / Memory: 32Gb at 3600 MHz / GPU:  RTX 3090 / Display: Benq x3000i pj on Silver Ticket 110" screen

Don’t get me started on dynamic reflections with EA on haha.  Another can of worms entirely that is long overdue for a fix from LM.  Flying with a solid chrome aircraft killed EA for me too.

• Like 2

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

4 hours ago, Joe L said:

Latest update that I show - 1.1.6.4.

For me its OK, see this (I use ORBX lights):

1lhCLdB.jpg

• Like 1

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

19 hours ago, YoYo said:

For me its OK, see this (I use ORBX lights):

I am glad it is working for you - would be curious your ENVSHADE settings, EA/HDR?  I use EA.  Done low like your shot it is ok/passable for me, but over flying any city at the FLs looks like I am overflying lava . . .

I even did the uninstall / reinstall of P3D with the latest ENVSHADE release.

Joe Lorenc

23 hours ago, Papacoach said:

Settings-

P3D HDR on, auto exposure on, Brightness=80, Bloom=.07, Saturation=80. My display is set to Movie and calibrated, just as an fyi. What you see with these settings will be different based on your monitor etc...

9P0SKmt.png

thanks.

14ppkc-6.png

22 hours ago, CaptKornDog said:

Another can of worms entirely that is long overdue for a fix from LM.  

one of many.  im sure it will be fixed in 5.2.  🤥

14ppkc-6.png

That dead RED moment kills me every time honestly, II am really hoping something will improve in next update. Can't fly with EA can't fly without so with every flight I am adjusting and adjusting but still BLAH....

Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic

17 hours ago, Joe L said:

I am glad it is working for you - would be curious your ENVSHADE settings, EA/HDR?  I use EA.  Done low like your shot it is ok/passable for me, but over flying any city at the FLs looks like I am overflying lava . . .

I even did the uninstall / reinstall of P3D with the latest ENVSHADE release.

Mine, nothing special:

yJzuxv9.jpg

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2