Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Cure for stuttering , Anyone Try this?

2 minutes ago, Denwagg said:

I heard its based on the number of coconuts on a coconut tree in the scenery. Over a certain number and BAM 3 FPS,. I could see that because coconuts have a lot of hairs that are depicted as Particles

Regrds

Based on how many Asobo coders can grab their nuts now bam word not allowed.

This cured my stuttering, but now I have a lisp impediment.

• Like 1

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

I am trying my best not to look for stutters. Trying to enjoy the sim as is, and hope for a fix down the road. But super easy to catch yourself looking for them. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

On 3/20/2021 at 8:49 AM, GSalden said:

Now it makes sense.

My framerate went up by 10% for one day ; now I know that it was because a pigeon was  looking through the window at me....

Did you know that somehow, somewhere, there is ALWAYS a bird watching you!? Just take a look around one day...😉

Edited by Peter Webber
  • Like 1

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Well I don't know what has happened today, but I have had 30 fps locked solid on every flight, and not a hint of a stutter or pause anywhere.
My tour of Outer Mongolia was just great - some nice lakes.  I think I even saw a tree at one stage!  :unsure:

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

On 3/20/2021 at 1:33 PM, MrFuzzy said:

I have to apologize regarding my previous post because the same Microsoft recommends to turn off the full screen optimization "DPI scaling" in their guide for MSFS:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016142680-How-to-improve-the-performance

DISABLE FULL SCREEN OPTIMIZATIONS

Having your monitor's DPI set to a value other than 100% can cause issues with Microsoft Flight Simulator. As such, we would recommend to disable display scaling on high DPI settings for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

This can explain why the benefit is experimented only by certain users: if the scaling setting is 100% that workaround does nothing.

So if you have a high resolution monitor and your scaling setting is 125%, give it a try.

B47XZ4R.png

• Like 1

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png