Sign in to follow this  
Ither

LES Saab 340A and 750

I really wish they'd stop doing whatever it is they do -- the latest update (1.6.3) bricked my 3D integration of the 750 again.

I'm finding the waypoints are not populating sim/cockpit2/radios/indicators/gps_nav_id (even with the option update simulator GPS waypoints.)

Bugs me out as this plane is very nice with the 750.

544NEQg.png

PS. I didn't post on the XA forum because they are not receptive to a 750 (because they all use Mac's.)

CEO | Walker Air Transport | walkerair.us

On 3/19/2021 at 12:08 PM, Ither said:

I really wish they'd stop doing whatever it is they do -- the latest update (1.6.3) bricked my 3D integration of the 750 again.

I'm finding the waypoints are not populating sim/cockpit2/radios/indicators/gps_nav_id (even with the option update simulator GPS waypoints.)

544NEQg.png

PS. I didn't post on the XA forum because they are not receptive to a 750 (because they all use Mac's.)

Any chance you could share your integration? If you have it working with the latest verison.

On 3/19/2021 at 8:08 AM, Ither said:

544NEQg.png

Did you ever fix this? Not being able to use LNAV is frustrating

http://www.ruscool.co.nzBanner_MJC5.png05_10_2012_14_25_54_C-GLXV_New_Paint_Apr

P3D 4.5:), X-Plane 11.55:(, MSFS 2020:), MJC Q400, Saab 340A, CRJ550, B1900, X-Crafts ERJ/EMB; Win 10x64, 32GB Ram, Samsung drives, RTX 3070 GPU, 5.3 Ghz Intel 1200. Turboprops and RJ's only.