Sign in to follow this  
duckbilled

Tropicalsim Cancun autogen issue

Tropicalsim released a so-called FSX version of Cancun's MMUN. While I am satisfied with the purchase because I doubt anyone will do a better MMUN - no one has in the past, there is not a lot of interest in the airport and this version is a pretty accurate depiction of its current state. All other versions are pre-Wilma.Nonetheless, I am experiencing a issue. When autogen is set to sparse or higher, I get trees on the runway. Has anybody come up with a fix for this problem.I can't believe they didn't test the product with autogen. I did email tropicalsim but I haven't received a reply.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

I got the scenery too and noticed the glitch you mention and they sent me a fix for it. Be patient, they are currently changing servers so their e-mail support is slow, but they usually always reply and take care of things. They are pretty good about that. Their AFCAD also needs tweaking, there's a hold point missing at rwy 12. Plus I think they need to adjust the ILS bgl. I've e-mailed them on all these issues so I know they will take care of it. Otherwise it's nice scenery and the new x-class textures from Cloud 9 spiff up the area nicely.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Hi Jeff. How are you?Sorry for the little issue. In fact, we discovered it the next day after releasing the scenery, despite all tests we have done. We then released a small patch and let it available at our site, after emailing it for all users that ordered the scenery on that two days.The patch stayed available for all at our site, as long as we used that server, but we moved on for another one, so our new site is being constructed.I believe it will be online during this week, with all released service packages until now, including this one, and some nice news.If you email us at:support@tropicalsim.comwe will be glad to send you the correction on the spot.Hi Lee: Leandro has been advised about that hold point at Canc

Ahh. Ok, I will send the email. Thanks for monitoring the forums here.BTW, as I mentioned in the original email, it would be great if someone go do the Cancun, Cozumel and Mayan Riviera coastline. There are a ton of resorts and towns and I have never seen anything that can do it justice - freeware or payware. Not to mention, there are three other airports that would be nice to have - Cozumel, Playa Del Carmen and Tulum.Thanks again for the service and the great scenery.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad