Sign in to follow this  
malct

Traffic or lack off

All the live traffic is currently sat on the ground gathering cobwebs and birds nests.  Furthermore I'm not sure how many pilots will be current to fly them when the skies reopen.  A lot of things are going to go wrong with planes that haven't been used in months, I fear.

I guess a few ateas have more traffic than I have in South West UK, though our skies are rarely that busy.

At least there is not a lot of RW traffic to affect our framerates.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Both air and ground traffic are a joke in MSFS for now...hopefully its WIP/placeholder

Edited by blueshark747
  • Upvote 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

2 hours ago, wim123 said:

really? i see quite a bit of live traffic.

Yes? Do you have an Iberia 359? Or an delta 333? Or maybe a air europa 738?... Mm i dont think so. 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2021 at 12:13 PM, crimplene said:

Yesterday I checked in Heathrow and San Francisco Itl. and everything was fine. Even taxiing, waiting for runway crossing until it was free etc. looked super realistic. I compared with online flight data and all planes were correct but about 40 minutes delayed.

i have counted more elephants and girafs in this sim than other aircraft.

Sometimes, when i am lucky, i will see perhaps 3 other planes when there should be 15 in reality at an airport like EGLL or EHAM for instance..

What is it? the firewall, bandwith? i have fibre so nothing to complain about internet speed, ping to server is 6ms

Edited by avhpilot

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

Traffic and weather and anything else that streams off their servers is wonky af. I pretty much got used to mediocrity of this and patiently waiting until they refactor all of this stuff.

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

On 3/21/2021 at 7:58 AM, abranpuko said:

They sold us a product without live traffic while saying there was live traffic. 

Then end. 

There is live traffic

Traffic in Dubai and Seattle a couple days ago. All of these were live planes, not static spawns.

https://imgur.com/a/dkG1YQy

The ones with out name tags are flights that arrived earlier and parked. And none of them are me, I'm parked out of camera view.

On 3/21/2021 at 1:34 PM, abranpuko said:

Yes? Do you have an Iberia 359? Or an delta 333? Or maybe a air europa 738?... Mm i dont think so. 

They never promised correct liveries or models for the live traffic.

On 3/21/2021 at 1:32 PM, abranpuko said:

Its not real traffic. 

It is real traffic. You can throw those names into FlightAware and find them.

38 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Traffic and weather and anything else that streams off their servers is wonky af. I pretty much got used to mediocrity of this and patiently waiting until they refactor all of this stuff.

Yeah, it works better during certain times of day, probably when there's less users on.

On 3/20/2021 at 10:51 AM, malct said:

and the planes can disappear on landing.

That only happens if there's no appropriate parking for the plane model. The generic airliner model needs a large parking area because of its wing span.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, abranpuko said:

Msfs is very good. 

But... 

There is no real live traffic. 

Yes there is, stop spreading that lie.

I see live traffic every day.

Edited by Tuskin38

Ok... 

I will write in a way you may appreciate... 

MSFS is great. It has sometimes live traffic with no live ai model and no live repaints. It has also, sometimes, strange behavior but... It has live traffic. 

Better? 

• Like 2

I feel like I’m flying after a zombie apocalypse. Or during a global pandemic. 😉 I am Legend! 😎

Edited by Virtual-Chris
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, abranpuko said:

Msfs is very good. 

But... 

There is no real live traffic. 

Check if you have any error messages here: 

Yz6AeiE.png

Edited by MrFuzzy

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

5 hours ago, MrFuzzy said:

Yz6AeiE.png

I believe that makes no difference whatsoever for MSFS.

5 hours ago, MrFuzzy said:

Yz6AeiE.png

In their mind live traffic = Correct liveries and models.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 2