Sign in to follow this  
PDX Flyer

Can tablet visibility on JF Arrow III be toggled?

I am thinking about buying the Arrow III, but find the tablet that shows up on the screenshots just too out of place for a plane of this era.  Is there a way to toggle whether it is visible?

Yes. You can adjust parameters, check data on EFB and then click on a hotspot and make it invisible.

Iñigo Bildarratz

18 minutes ago, PDX Flyer said:

I am thinking about buying the Arrow III, but find the tablet that shows up on the screenshots just too out of place for a plane of this era.  Is there a way to toggle whether it is visible?

Yes you can hide it.

Bear in mind that the tablet is not out of place. Most of the people in real life do have an ipad in the cockpit.

Juan Ramos

You click a little toggle switch on the panel to hide/show it. You can see me do that in this video at 39 minutes in:

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

40 minutes ago, Aristoteles said:

Yes. You can adjust parameters, check data on EFB and then click on a hotspot and make it invisible.

22 minutes ago, xender said:

Yes you can hide it.

Bear in mind that the tablet is not out of place. Most of the people in real life do have an ipad in the cockpit.

Thank both of you for your responses.  This is very important to me since this plane is rather on the expensive side.

xender.  Yes you are right, but personally, I don't prefer to see it most of the time, because (and this is just personal) to me it is a distraction from that magnificent older aircraft.  I will hide it most of the time, but when needed, I can open it.

2 minutes ago, Chock said:

You click a little toggle switch on the panel to hide/show it. You can see me do that in this video at 39 minutes in:

Thanks for the video.  Nice to see the video.  What a helpful group of flyers on this forum.

• Like 1