Sign in to follow this  
Neutrino Flux

I've been a hater ....

If you want to test your skills.

Then the best hands on aircraft bare none is The Milviz Corsair FG-1D

Best GA JF PA-28R

Best small jet by a mile and proberly the best jet any size CJ4 wt

AS CRJ is OK but needs more work.

320 FBW is good but no FSL and will never be. Well never say never...give it 10 years...

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

14 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Best small jet by a mile and proberly the best jet any size CJ4 wt

AS CRJ is OK but needs more work.

True. The payware version seems like a step back compared to the WT CJ4

14 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

320 FBW is good but no FSL and will never be.

You know this how?

2 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

True. The payware version seems like a step back compared to the WT CJ4

You know this how?

yes I do, I spend 2-3 years flying nothing but the FSL A320 if you think the FBW is even close then your kidding yourself.

How many hours to you have in the FSL A320?

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

8 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

No, you don't. You are speculating. 

Have you taken your meds today. 

I spend 2-3 years flying the FSL A320 and Ive spend around 5 hours in the FBW, parked it in the hanger and thought....No...Just not even worth the time...

Your kidding yourself, it's a form of delusion.

Its far better then the default and its great the work they have put in and it will get good. But it will never be a FSL.

They have just spent close to 2 years making the SL version, thats because its not just the SL pined to the wings and a diffrent fuel burn, but then all the changers are far over your head or you would care about, but thats what makes FSL a FSL every detail is there. Its why people getting there rating use it. Now tell me am "speculating"...lol

BTW you did not asnwer my question, how many hours do you have in a FSL A320?

Edited by Nyxx

7 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

I spend 2-3 years flying the FSL A320 and Ive spend around 5 hours in the FBW, parked it in the hanger and thought....No...Just not even worth the time...

Your kidding yourself, it's a form of delusion.

I highlighted the relevant part of your post......😀

To answer your question: I have exactly 0 hours in the FSLabs, since FSLabs is on my (very short) list of companies "I will never buy from even if they give their products away for free and include a $1000 cheque."

I eagerly await your explanation as to why the, quote, "2-3 years flying the FSL A320" allows you to extrapolate that FBW won't reach their level. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Gentlemen, keep things civil please and avoid caustic words like delusion.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

2 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

I highlighted the relevant part of your post......😀

To answer your question: I have exactly 0 hours in the FSLabs, since FSLabs is on my (very short) list of companies "I will never buy from even if they give their products away for free and include a $1000 cheque."

I eagerly await your explanation as to why the, quote, "2-3 years flying the FSL A320" allows you to extrapolate that FBW won't reach their level. 

This is the last reply you get.

The FSL, the once was lead developer of PMDG and Andrew 7-8 years to make the FSL A320. Then they have keeped going for another 3 years making it even better. That and GSXv2 makes using the FSL A320 the closest you will ever get to knowing what its like to be a pilot or FO in an A320.

Something you admit you have never known.

If you think the FBW team are going to get to that level then dream on. AS A320 possable.

Sorry let me explain when I say I have flown the FSL for 2-3 and around 2000 hours you get to know what its like. I tried the FBW 320 and the reality is its a toy compaired with the FSL A320 and the intergration with GSXv2. 

If your think the FBW team will one day make it like a FSL then sorry I wish you and them the best of luck.

MSFS is my sim now and I will wait for PMDG MAX/NG and hope one day to have my FSL A320 back. Untill then MSFS will not be a airliner sim for me. The CRJ is ok and if they fix the way it follows a route/SID/STAR and a GS, shaking in turns, then it will be a nice aircraft for what it is..AS

I hope the FBW team carry on doing a great job of elevating the default to somthing like a AS A320. But if you think that group of gifted people can do a FSL A320 even in the same time Lef and Andre and team then you just kidding yourlseft.

But as you have never flown the FSL its like someone..you, saying my Ford is just as good as a RR. ...O wait ive never driven a RR.....but it costs lots of money! 

So yes with 2-3 years and 2000 hours I can see the huge cap from your FBW and a "real" A320.

Come back in 10 years and they might if they all work on it full time get close. By then the FSL team would have put in 20 years into it......

If you want a small idea of how the work flow is in a FSL, FSL still have my walk thoguh pined as a guild with 4,400 DL's, read though that just foir a taste. Its out of date now and it has more intergation with SimBrief/GSXv2, etc.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/20497-walkthrough-guide-including-aocatsu-flows-for-a319-a321-updated-7th-jan-2020/

PS: "your explanation as to why the, quote, "2-3 years flying the FSL A320" allows you to extrapolate that FBW won't reach their level. " Becasue I have flown both and you have not. You are nothing, to use your words "speculating" on how far they will go, but its nothing but "speculating" They could stop next week for all you know or keep going for 10 years....all "speculating" What the FSL is, is not speculating its a fact. 

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

If you think the FBW team are going to get to that level then dream on. AS A320 possable.

My guess, it is possible they would reach a level between AS and FSL though or even close to FSL, who knows. Zibo on X-Plane, is actually on a close level with PMDG, but it took Zibo several years to reach that level and thus I would give FBW more or less similar timeframe to reach a good level though.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

2 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Put me on that list as well, brother. I'm pretty happy with the current state and trajectory of the FBW 320 and have high hopes that the end product of their work will be a reasonable facsimile of an actual 320. No FSL software will ever touch my machine. I would have loved to try out their a320 as it does indeed seem like it is a fabulous product. Trust is a hard thing to gain back. FSL hasn't gained any of mine back yet. They went way too far over the top for me. I'm in the industry. I could never imagine in a 1000 years that I would ever consider putting that sort of thing on any customer's machine. For those of us who feel this way, the FBW 320 is the cat's meow. It's the best a320 we have access to.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

Yes sir.

• Upvote 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

8 minutes ago, crimplene said:

FSLabs are the guys with the "interesting" test.exe anti-piracy solution, right? 🙂

Yep: https://uk.pcmag.com/pc-games/93423/flight-sim-labs-fights-piracy-by-installing-malware. I remember that I freaked out and changed all passwords that I had saved in Chrome and since then, I always get paranoid when I fire their installer lol. Anyway, although I really like their product but that was really concerning and it was also another reason for me to just leave the whole P3D ecosystem to X-Plane and invest there as result (in X-Plane almost add-ones even complex ones don't need an installer, just copy/paste)

• Like 5

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

57 minutes ago, crimplene said:

FSLabs are the guys with the "interesting" test.exe anti-piracy solution, right? 🙂

47 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

Yes sir.

Well we are getting of topic.

Since your " in the industry" expain how you activated the test.exe on your PC.

Now...be very carefull how you reply.

58 minutes ago, crimplene said:

Yeah, FSLabs is the criminal flight sim software company. Definitely on my boycott list, even tho I loved the Concorde-X. I hope they run out of business and that the non leadership developers get jobs in more reputable companies

vatsim s3

1133704.png