Sign in to follow this  
d.tsakiris

VoxKey Not Recognizing Correct Sim

Hi, after installing version 2.7.0.9, VoxKey isn't recognizing the sim correctly. I don't know which sim is detected, but I can only use the default commands (“Flaps down one notch“). Is there anything I can do?

Kind regards,

Dimitrios

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

2 hours ago, d.tsakiris said:

Hi, after installing version 2.7.0.9, VoxKey isn't recognizing the sim correctly. I don't know which sim is detected, but I can only use the default commands (“Flaps down one notch“). Is there anything I can do?

Kind regards,

Dimitrios

Which sim are you using?

Did you create a custom Voxkey profile?

I'm using P3D V5.1 HF1.

Yes, a custom profile. If I hide the profiles for FS9 and MSFS, MCE throws an error, so I'm guessing it's trying to load one of those...?

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

1 hour ago, d.tsakiris said:

I'm using P3D V5.1 HF1.

Yes, a custom profile. If I hide the profiles for FS9 and MSFS, MCE throws an error, so I'm guessing it's trying to load one of those...?

Good guess.

It looks up (alphabetically) all profiles in that folder and will use the first one that has "GameExe=Prepar3D" in your case.

You could...

Delete the "Prepar3D Demo.vkp" so yours will be the only one for P3D to pick-up

Rename your profile so that it is seen before the letter "P"

Simply delete "Prepar3D Demo.vkp" and rename yours to "Prepar3D Demo.vkp"

With hindsight, maybe it was a bad idea to let users create own profiles, because you really only need one per flight sim.

• Like 1

Roger. After typing my last post, I thought about the demo VKP... I'll try that at get back to you - thanks

Best regards, Dimitrios

Hi, an update from my side: Re-instating the P3D demo VKPs didn't help, but doing to so with the MSFS profiles did. Seems MCE is loading the FS2020 profile.

Best regards, Dimitrios