Sign in to follow this  
Chock

Allegedly available next month...

Definitely got a soft-spot for the EMB110, spent many hours in the Dreamfoil Labs 110 in XP10 and XP11.

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

The words 'next gen' should be protected by law so they may only be used when applicable LOL

• Upvote 2

In the mid 1990s I put almost 2000 hours in the E100. Still got a soft spot for it. The one in XP11 is actually very good. Wonder what this will be like?

Dave

3 hours ago, kakihara123 said:

I hope that thing looks better then that atrocious website. Resolution of the screenshots is way too low too really see what is going on. From what I can see it doesn't look too pretty. 

Yeah... You know what it looks like? Kinda resembles Virtualcol Beech 99... And THAT gives me nightmares. 😉

People slagging off a product which they haven't tried and so don't know its features, nor its level of realism, nor have any idea whether what we're seeing is the finished article, and have absolutely no idea whatsoever how much it will sell for either. Nice work people.

I'd love all you experts have a crack at making something without a finished SDK and see how you get on. It's no wonder people are critical of the prevailing mood on Avsim with attitudes like this on display. ☣️

Edited by Chock
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

2 hours ago, Chock said:

People slagging off a product which they haven't tried and so don't know its features, nor its level of realism, nor have any idea whether what we're seeing is the finished article, and have absolutely no idea whatsoever how much it will sell for either. Nice work people.

I'd love all you experts have a crack at making something without a finished SDK and see how you get on. It's no wonder people are critical of the prevailing mood on Avsim with attitudes like this on display. ☣️

No screenshots, only tiny "thumbnails" 🤦‍♂️

Why? Are they trying to hide something? Surely if the 3D modelling was impressive they would want to show it off in high-res detail? 🤷‍♂️

Matthew S

2 hours ago, MatthewS said:

No screenshots, only tiny "thumbnails" 🤦‍♂️

Why? Are they trying to hide something? Surely if the 3D modelling was impressive they would want to show it off in high-res detail? 🤷‍♂️

I don't know, but the point is that the people slagging it off don't know either. Maybe the developers don't want to show pictures until they have it textured properly, or maybe they are still tweaking its model?

For all I know it could be great, it could be mediocre, or it could be so bad that it sucks and blows at the same time, but until I know otherwise I'll at least give them the benefit of the doubt and only speculate on what it might be like based on having owned their 525, as opposed to just pulling an opinion out of my jacksie, which is what these people are doing.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Hey,

just saw this

https://fselite.net/news/nextgen-simulations-previews-emb-110-for-msfs/

on FsElite.

According to the article this EMB 110 is scheduled to release between March 26th and 28th so pretty soon. 🙂

Does anyone know details about this upcoming plane e.g. system depth, etc.?

The previews look nice-ish I think. What reputation does Next Gen Sim have as a developer?

Cheers

Sailor

Edited by Sailor512

We have several topic about this, but fselite screenshots size are way better. I wonder if WX radar will be implemented

nextgen-simulations-emb110-msfs-3.jpg

81838_1305305271.jpg

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 hour ago, Sailor512 said:

Does anyone know details about this upcoming plane e.g. system depth, etc.?

The previews look nice-ish I think. What reputation does Next Gen Sim have as a developer?

Going purely off having had their Cessna 525 (which I presume they are not going to take into MSFS since it'd be kind of redundant to do so), I think that if it follows that in terms of standards, it is likely to be more or less akin to the better Carenado efforts in terms of functionality, that is to say, using reskinned default avionics systems with perhaps a bit of tweaking, decent sounds recorded off the real thing, some options for different variants, a few paint jobs and a very good manual. Their 525 was/is about 25 quid, and for that price and level of functionality, it was a good buy.

Alan Bradbury

There is a mod for the gns530 that includes functional weather radar. I saw in their facebook page that they will include freighter version (wiggins and white liveries) and a lot of passenger liveries (including actual operators like Cubana) wich are great news. I think I will spend some money on this one. 

If I were developer I would wait until Asobo fix turbo prop. Unless of course there will be custom turbo trop logic, which I doubt!

• Upvote 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Looks ok... At least we have some higher res screenshots now. 👍

Matthew S

On 3/24/2021 at 4:56 PM, Chock said:

You're right about that. Even on other websites people are already trashing it. Flight sim community is just as annoying and toxic as it was when I first started 10+ years ago.

This looks like a pretty good one so far. I will likely wait for a review or two before I buy it. Though when JF released their Piper I couldn't resist and bought it immediately. I couldn't help myself. Same with the CRJ despite both needing a few more bug fixes. I can't wait for all planes to start integrating a tablet so I can follow navigraph charts again in flight.

If this has decent physics and I am able to use the GNS530 mod I will likely buy it. If it closer to systems of say....carenado....then maybe. I like having a bit more than default planes. 😉

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---