Sign in to follow this  
Beagle12

JustFlight PA28 Question

There's also a bug in the sim where the 530 or 430 won't turn on no matter what you do.  It is super annoying and there seems to be no fix yet other than to restart the sim.  They mentioned it in the developer notes.  We can only hope they are fixing it soon.  

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

26 minutes ago, kerosene31 said:

There's also a bug in the sim where the 530 or 430 won't turn on no matter what you do.  It is super annoying and there seems to be no fix yet other than to restart the sim.  They mentioned it in the developer notes.  We can only hope they are fixing it soon.  

Another and quicker option to solve this problem, whenever you encounter it, is to go the options menu (while you are still in your plane), enable dev mode and, without leaving the options page, reload the plane from the menu that will appear at the top. After the plane has loaded (you can see it in the background) leave the options menu, simply discard the change to dev mode and go back to your plane. That's a quicker option then restarting the sim. Only drawback is that the plane will load with the default callsign. But I rather fly with the default callsign within 10 seconds than with my own callsign after some 5 minutes. 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tup61 said:

Another and quicker option to solve this problem, whenever you encounter it, is to go the options menu (while you are still in your plane), enable dev mode and, without leaving the options page, reload the plane from the menu that will appear at the top. After the plane has loaded (you can see it in the background) leave the options menu, simply discard the change to dev mode and go back to your plane. That's a quicker option then restarting the sim. Only drawback is that the plane will load with the default callsign. But I rather fly with the default callsign within 10 seconds than with my own callsign after some 5 minutes. 😉

Great, thanks for that.  Been looking for a better workaround.  "Restarting the sim" is really a big deal when it takes this long to load. 

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF