Sign in to follow this  
Captain Marcel

G-1000 Duplicate Waypoint in FPL

Hello , How are you ? 

I have problems with waypoints duplicate in almost all departure as example attached

and I would also like to know why I can't see the ETE into FPL.

I am using king air B-200 of flight 1  V2 and P3D V3 

I already sent an email to the support more than a week ago and still have no answer.

how can i attach photos from my PC to the forum?

Tks Marcel

I see you having a ticket posted this morning at 09:48 am Eastern Time U.S. as well as one posted last Wednesday at 12:34 pm Eastern Time U.S.

Flooding our help system with requests isn't doing you or us any favors.  We are not a multi-billion dollar company with a help staff of hundreds.  Just a small company that deals with issues as well as can be expected given our size.  Please be patient, someone will get with you as soon as it is your turn in our support queue.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Well actually, i only sent 2 emails , one in a week and the other in the following week, and this is not flooding your help system and another question is , you don't need to be a Multi - Bllion dollar with help staff of hondreds to be efficient, they just need to be more organized and treat their customers with more respect, it has been almost 40 days since I sent my problem and so far I have had no answer about it except this answer in the less convincing forum.
I would just like to have my problem solved or to know the expected date for its resolution.
thanks

I understand your frustration.  There have been COVID-19 and other health issues impact our business in the past month.  I will see if I can get someone to reach out to you soonest.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Good Morning Mr Wilson , i Hope everybody is gone well and with health , as soon as possible please try to solve this problem , its is very important to me ok

Best Regards

Marcel 

I understand.  I can confirm that the problem exists.  I can also confirm that the people who work on that software are looking into it.  I do not have a fix timeline at the moment.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Hello WarpD , How's everything there ?  any light at the end of tunel? I already have my simulator stopped for 3 months, TODAY , do you have any predictions to solve my problem ?

At this time I believe a solution is in the works.  It will require an update to the software to address the issue. I do not have an exact time to offer, however, I will see if I can get a more direct response for you.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I would also like to know when I will be reimbursed for almost 3 months that my simulator is stopped? I'm already tired of this stalling to be honest.

Edited by WarpD
Edited to remove unnecessary "yelling"

Without going into any detail... the delay is due to personal issue(s) impacting our staff... which is, to be honest, more detail than should be provided.  While I appreciate the delay is not a positive for you, perhaps ponder the wonders that you are not dealing with the issue(s) yourself.  If you were, the inability to load that departure would not be something on your list of concerns.  Honest.

Because of the personal issue(s) impacting our staff... things are not moving as quickly as they normally would.  

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69