Sign in to follow this  
Guest RiddlePilot

WOW!

Guest Rockcliffe

That's the smallest man I've ever seen.

Guest georg

Simply stunning!!!Cannot wait to fly this one.

Well my plane of choice is the B777 (in any version), but I've been keeping up with the development of this aircraft, and it is incredibly impressive to me. However, I have to admit it's not the nicest plane to look at!

Alaister Kay

Guest RiddlePilot

I'm not impressed by anything Airbus produces. I flew twice on an A321 this weekend and both times, I thought the interior panels were going to fall right off the wall and into my lap. They creaked, they squeaked, and sitting next to the emergency exit, I could SEE the panels moving around the door. I also flew on a worn out 737 and a newer CRJ-900, and the only noises I heard in them were the engines and the wind...the way its supposed to be.The A321 had pretty LCD flat screens to look at though, but I couldn't hear the sound because of all the squeaking. :-roll