Sign in to follow this  
Robosonic

FS2Crew QW 1.40

I have the Voice button of fs2crew  of late i have notice when using the button side of fs2crew it doesnt respond when i push the primary or secondary keys no response at all or move onto the next command. Im not sure whats going on.

qw787_banner.png

PMDG_Banner_747_Pilot.jpg

27 minutes ago, byork said:

Check your Main and Secondary key assignments in the P3D Controls menu as shown in the manual.  They've probably been deleted.

I recommend the C and M key for them.

Best,

I have checked the keys in lockheed martin and they are still there. I use the keys C and V I have change to C and M to see if this sorts it out. The QW787 still flys ok when it freezes on fscrew, in time it will respond

qw787_banner.png

10 hours ago, byork said:

Did the change to C and V fix it?

I orginaly had it set to C & V from day one when i installed fs2crew for the 787. I had change it to C & M as you suggested. I had not had a change to test it. Im not saying it fs2crew but fs2crew is the only app that is affected the aircraft keep going everything works ok except fs2crew im using QW787 Version the latest.

qw787_banner.png

I think i have sorted out the problem. I did a complete new install of P3Dv5 thinking this will sort it out. No go. I loaded up P3Dv5 it only got to the first screen and the program shut down. Not knowing whats going on i upgraded to the latest nivada Drivers thinking this will sort out the problem Nope it didnt.
I roll back 3 versions of the graphic Drivers loaded up P3Dv5 got to the first screen what you know P3Dv5 didnt shut down it went all the way to a loaded airport. Now have the task of putting everything back into the sim then carry out further testing.

qw787_banner.png

On 3/24/2021 at 4:52 AM, Robosonic said:

I have the Voice button of fs2crew  of late i have notice when using the button side of fs2crew it doesnt respond when i push the primary or secondary keys no response at all or move onto the next command. Im not sure whats going on.

Also remember that the Main and Secondary buttons are for "Button Control" mode only.  They do nothing in Voice Control mode.