Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Hotfix performance ?

Hi all ,

So why there is still no hotfix for that performance Issue/problem ??? 🤔

Asobo is aware of this now for weeks and still let us fly like this - isn`t this a shame ?

There are realy things goeing on that can`t understand..

cheers 😌

• Like 3

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, BiologicalNanobot said:

A hotfix seems to be already in the works and active testing, see Steam branches: https://steamdb.info/app/1250410/depots/

Hi and thanks for that I didn't know this site..

Hopefully they come out with this before the next expected patch.

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

What are we looking at there please? I see Hotfix being worked on yesterday.

It means the latest hotfix build was released yesterday and it's still on testing.

• Like 1

PC specs: i5-12400F, RTX 3070 Ti and 32 GB of RAM.

Simulators I'm using: X-Plane 12, Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) and FlightGear.

5 minutes ago, BiologicalNanobot said:

It means the latest hotfix build was released yesterday and it's still on testing.

What, official Asobo content? - If so, very exciting.

1 minute ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

What, official Asobo content? - If so, very exciting.

Yes, but it's password protected, so I assume it's only for beta testers.

• Like 1

Simulators I'm using: X-Plane 12, Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) and FlightGear.

37 minutes ago, BiologicalNanobot said:

A hotfix seems to be already in the works and active testing, see Steam branches: https://steamdb.info/app/1250410/depots/

Wow never knew such info exists, thanks for this!

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

1 hour ago, BiologicalNanobot said:

How do you know that this relates to a Hotfix for the performance issue - I see no details?

Edited by Millingp

1 minute ago, Millingp said:

How do you know that this relates to a Hotfix for the performance issue - I see no details?

Well, this is the only issue with MSFS currently requires a hotfix, given that it's in active testing (latest build was released yesterday) it can't be anything else.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, BiologicalNanobot said:

Well, this is the only issue with MSFS currently requires a hotfix, given that it's in active testing (latest build was released yesterday) it can't be anything else.

One thing I've learnt in this life and in particular with IT (which I've worked in all my life) is:-   make no assumptions!!  Though I do hope you're right.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, DrSid42 said:

Whatever this fix is, it's not very hot.

or very complex

6 minutes ago, mrueedi said:

or very complex

No no no no no! According to many experts in many forums and on Facebook pages, this is only a question of pressing the "Restore" button. Super easily done! That Asobo needs more than 10 days clearly means that they do not care about us, deserted us hungry and thirsty and without diapers on a little island. At least this is how the friend of the brother in law of my taxi driver explains it!

• Like 9