Sign in to follow this  
noels7

Flap problems. Urgent assistance required.

Of course.    Did you read my full description of what was done?

Solved

noels7

Edited by noels7

Noel Southam

Solved or is it ?

My comments in response to my placing post SOLVED here and MSFS Forum:

Am I p____d. You betcha!

After 3+ days with little or no sleep and after 299 views of my topic I received
4 replies from members which I have acknowledged. However none of their assistance
basically was of assistance because I had already covered those topics before I posted.
I have been with MSFS since beta testing started so I can say that I am familiar with
the vagaries of the sim.

Have you got any advice that might have fixed the problem. I think not or you might have been
prompted to assist.

Yes the problem is solved.

After uninstall/reinstall MSFS 2020 and 10hours and 156gigs later problem was solved.
Flaps are now be shown correctly and I am able to increase/decrease flaps on the aircraft as
mentioned above.

So something in MSFS had been corrupted and a reinstall fixed it.

Is that the end of the matter? NO!!!

On every process from the start of the sim I am continually confronted with dialog box of GAMING UI with the comments SYNCING DATA - WE SHOULD BE DOWN SOON. I have never experienced this problem before, so another 6 hours on Google and this Forum. Sign in and out of Microsoft Store
and XBOX. Obviously my data is not for some reason is not being installed in the cloud. Teredo fault in Xbox researched and cleared. Registry faults checked, none found. Command prompts suggestions followed up, IP helper checked and okay.

That is about the limits of my technical ability as described in this response and my others in this post.
Forget ZENDESK as I still await a reply from a submission made 10 days ago.

If you or other peeps have any further suggestions to rectify the Gaming UI issue please put them forward. They will be appreciated.

My apologies if I have offended you but as I stated I AM P____D OFF.

FusingBird2191

PS: And this is the problem with MSFS. No ability to forgo updates etc.

noels7

Edited by noels7

Noel Southam