Sign in to follow this  
lordonion

Carenado Big Sale

40 minutes ago, tktheo93 said:

I would not recommend you to buy a bizjet from Carenado. I have heard rumors of them being even more dissapointing system wise than the props. 

Try flightsimware. They have new hd textures on the learjet and falcon + often hold a -40% sale. 😉

And if you fly pax jets, the qw 146/avro is the best under 20$ ac ever made. I also love the tdfi 717 (now when it is polished) and would recommend the iFly 737 -series, also including the BBJ  🙏

Thanks yep I own them both...Learjet 35A and QW146🍻

I do enjoy the Phenom 100 from Carenado...but that's thanks to the Black Phoenix Mod.

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

10 hours ago, rooitou said:

I really like the look of their Beechcraft D18S, but can't find many reviews or ratings for it. The one or two comments I could find say it doesn't have good sounds and that is very important to me. Also the flight model is apparently a bit iffy. So, I'm on the fence here.

Sale prices is when you take risks and get off the fence.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

44 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

Thanks yep I own them both...Learjet 35A and QW146🍻

I do enjoy the Phenom 100 from Carenado...but that's thanks to the Black Phoenix Mod.

Where do I checkout the Black Phoenix Mod? 

Are you familiar and have thoughts on the Carenado Citation CJ2 (I know it won't be like Flysimware's Falcon 50 which I own). Would you know how it compares to the Carenado's Phenom 300?

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

11 minutes ago, oneleg said:

Where do I checkout the Black Phoenix Mod? 

Are you familiar and have thoughts on the Carenado Citation CJ2 (I know it won't be like Flysimware's Falcon 50 which I own). Would you know how it compares to the Carenado's Phenom 300?

You need to PM the author of this thread and he'll send you a link to the mod.

As for the CJ2 and the Phenom 300 I'm curious also as I don't know just how much similar the 100 is to the 300.

The only reason I picked the Phenom 100 over the 300 was because I followed the Black Phoenix mod's progress before I purchased it.

32GB DDR4 3000 Ram

12 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

You need to PM the author of this thread and he'll send you a link to the mod.

As for the CJ2 and the Phenom 300 I'm curious also as I don't know just how much similar the 100 is to the 300.

The only reason I picked the Phenom 100 over the 300 was because I followed the Black Phoenix mod's progress before I purchased it.

Nice link. Thank you. Wow, that guy can write well. Carenado should hire him.

At almost 75% off, both the Phenom 100 and the CJ2 are excellent deals. I'm tempted.  Also because of his mods. I've got to check them out.

• Like 1

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

45 minutes ago, oneleg said:

Nice link. Thank you. Wow, that guy can write well. Carenado should hire him.

At almost 75% off, both the Phenom 100 and the CJ2 are excellent deals. I'm tempted.  Also because of his mods. I've got to check them out.

The Phenom is absolutely stunning inside especially in VR. Heres a vid I made of the default interior(before I installed the Black Phoenix mod) Can you believe there are simmers who absolutely can’t stand that yoke design? I find that design pretty cool looking in the Hawker Beechcraft Jets, Phenoms and other Embraers!

Edited by blueshark747

32GB DDR4 3000 Ram

People say that Cessana C208B HD and Cessana C208B X HD are problematic.  Is it true?

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

6 hours ago, Aharon said:

People say that Cessana C208B HD and Cessana C208B X HD are problematic.  Is it true?

Regards,

Aharon

I did a couple in the C208 Cargomaster and it seems fine to me.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

7 hours ago, Aharon said:

Regards,

Aharon

I've used the regular FSX Carenado C208 plus Cargomaster for years.  Not the HD version.  When you click o.k. after the plane selection it's a slow loader on my computer, but once loaded has zero issues.  

8 hours ago, Aharon said:

There are some issues with the starter ignition staying activated on one version, dont recall what. Not a big deal

thanks all for great answers

Too bad that Fokker F50 is not 70 percent off.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

I did try an add to cart with the PA-31 Cheiftian. It was still like $34.99. Apparently the Alabeo partner aircraft are not on sale. I noticed the Golden Eagle is also the normal list price.

I think I will buy the standard PA-31. I read a good review on it written by an active PA-31 ATP pilot.

Edited by Gary1124

I narrowed my cart down and bought based on purely visuals for now.. I may buy more later.

XL560

Do 228-100

390 Premiere 1A

Turbo Commander 690B

H25B H850XP

Edited by blueshark747

32GB DDR4 3000 Ram

3 hours ago, Gary1124 said:

I did try an add to cart with the PA-31 Cheiftian. It was still like $34.99. Apparently the Alabeo partner aircraft are not on sale. I noticed the Golden Eagle is also the normal list price.

I think I will buy the standard PA-31. I read a good review on it written by an active PA-31 ATP pilot.

I've had the Chieftain for a while now and just got the Navajo, in the Chieftain there's just no "easy" way to disable the airspace warnings and it drives me crazy. They are quite the same except for two "major" things, the Navajo doesn't really have the STech type autopilot so it's basically a type and hold and I'm ok with that. The other things is that they didn't really model the fuel tanks, it just crossfeeds as one big tank, it's just better not to touch them at all. But flight wise and immersion wise they did a surprisingly good job of it.

I'm flying the Chieftain until the Navajo gets put into OnAir then it will be my goto.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

I just want a decent Piper Twin. Already have a good single, the A2A Commanche 250. 

Although I like the Skylane and Bonanza better. I think the Commanche is more trying to operate. I like the Bonanza's  performance and the Skylanes user friendliness. Cessna are easy.