Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

JF PA-28 update is out ( 0.3 )

0.3 is out, go get it.

Enjoy!

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Excellent!  I can't wait to try it.  I have heard that if you try this after 16:00 Zulu today, it might even fix the stutters in the whole sim - well done JF!   😆 

Edited by bobcat999

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

It was funny becasue I had spent 40 mins doing touch and goes at the wonder addon airport EGPN. So I had a really good feel for power trim, flap setting etc.

Looked to see if the update was out and it was.

They seemed to have all changed all feel for power trim, flap setting etc. Wonder aircraft. Just a warning You seem to start the first time with 0 fuel. Since it now saves your fuel state.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

v0.3.0

- Checklists added (manual and automatic/co-pilot modes supported)

- Direction Indicator (DI) bezel now illuminated by panel lighting

- Whiskey compass animation fixed

- Sun visor animation now visible from exterior

- GNS 530 display now remains visible after GPS unit toggle on EFB is used

- Landing gear auto-extension logic fixes

- Airspeed indicator (ASI) needle accuracy issue fixed

- Airspeed indicator (ASI) TAS scale fixed

- Yoke timer paused when yoke hidden - fixed

- ON/OFF control assignments now supported (e.g. lights, master/alternator)

- Autopilot OMNI/VOR hold disengaging after flying overhead VOR - fixed

- Autopilot mode engagement logic fixes

- HSI no longer drifts

- Aircraft type now included in ATC calls

- inHG baro scale added to standby altimeter

- Yoke visibility, emergency gear lever, co-pilot, chock, tie-down and towbar -selections, COM/NAV/ADF frequencies and fuel load are now included in state saving

- Chock, tie-down and towbar selections can now be made via LVars for use by cockpit builders, VR users etc

- KMA 20 audio selector logic fixes

- Paint kit horizontal stabiliser texture fixes

- Yoke pitch animations added to exterior model

- Further VR compatibility tweaks (including larger clickspots for small controls, fixed EFB power and GPS 100 buttons)

- COM/NAV volumes now set to 100% when ending flight in Arrow III to prevent issues with other aircraft

- Flap lever vibration when using control axis - fixed

- GNS 430/530 not powering up when avionics master control is assigned - fixed

(Please note that improvements to the flight dynamics are ongoing, within any limitations imposed by MSFS)

• Like 2

This is a great update. I must say I have been impressed by Just Flights responsiveness and dedication to the product. Looking forward to flying when I get home tonight. Really, the Arrow is all I have been flying since it came out!

• Like 5

Dan Scott

And when you load it, it has zero fuel in the  tanks. Update is smooth as silk,, wish other updates were that easy if you know what I mean. 

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I'm beggining to think they are serious about this  plane. This is a 0.3 release (they must be aiming quite high)

Edited by jimcarrel

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

This is an excellent changelog and the only plane I’ve flown since release.  Coupled with the interior lights mod it’s a fantastic aircraft.  Well done JF!  

Now if only Asobo can fix the 10 degree heading bug......

• Like 1

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

5 minutes ago, Gilandred said:

This is an excellent changelog and the only plane I’ve flown since release.  Coupled with the interior lights mod it’s a fantastic aircraft.  Well done JF!  

Microsoft hadn't fixed it since FS9 so not sure if Asobo will ever come up with a work-around 😄 Fingers crossed, though.

Just now, thtanner said:

Microsoft hadn't fixed it since FS9 so not sure if Asobo will ever come up with a work-around 😄 Fingers crossed, though.

Well it worked up until the last sim update for me, so not sure what happened.  Here’s to hoping!

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

6 minutes ago, Gilandred said:

What is this 10 degree heading bug. I never see that. If ATC tells me to fly a heading of 167 after takeoff, I set the heading indicator for 167 and that is where the AP goes. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

The 10 degeree heading bug is that you can change the heading in 10 degree steps only. Also applies to the OBS.

Now, sometimes it works in the Arrow and sometimes not.

Karl

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

What is this 10 degree heading bug. I never see that. If ATC tells me to fly a heading of 167 after takeoff, I set the heading indicator for 167 and that is where the AP goes. 

If I rotate the OBS or heading bugs it jumps in 10 degree increments.  It happens whether I use my mouse or keybind.  The only way to get finer adjustments is to hold the mouse button when turning the knobs, but it’s hard to control.

Gary

1 minute ago, kaha said:

The 10 degeree heading bug is that you can change the heading in 10 degree steps only. Also applies to the OBS.

Now, sometimes it works in the Arrow and sometimes not.

Karl

I always set the heading on the HSI. So far it has worked perfectly on the Steam gauge 172, the Mooney, and the Arrow.  Haven't flown any tube liners,

17 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I always set the heading on the HSI. So far it has worked perfectly on the Steam gauge 172, the Mooney, and the Arrow.  Haven't flown any tube liners,

I just fixed it.  I checked a few other threads and found the solution.  For me, the APU start toggle switch on my warthog throttle was causing the bug.  I switched it off, and voila, it works!

Gary