Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Performance hotfix (1.14.6.0) is now live!!!

The update is good, but it may have sacrificed some LOD detail, appears mainly in buildings and other rendered objects.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

1 hour ago, FlyingInACessna said:

I believe it happens every time I update the driver on GeForce Experience. Yep - reset my internal MSFS settings.

Yep, uninstall that thing.  You can install the drivers without Experience.  It took me 2 months after launch to figure out why my settings kept changing.  Just do a full uninstall, and custom install and un-select Experience.  So frustrating. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

My performance at LFPG gained 10 more FPS about at troublesome areas. Not amazing, that's just 10 FPS to 20, but still.

• Like 1

I’m curious if anyone not experiencing stutters is flying the CRJ? My flight was perfect until I got to KORD approach and that’s when it went into the toilet. It could be O’Hare too. Who knows.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

38 minutes ago, PilotPete99 said:

I’m curious if anyone not experiencing stutters is flying the CRJ? My flight was perfect until I got to KORD approach and that’s when it went into the toilet. It could be O’Hare too. Who knows.

Cheers, Pete

I just tried the CRJ out of DD KDCA with real weather and real traffic enabled.  Generally good with frames solidly in the 40's until I turned final to runway 1; at that point I went down to stutter town with 5fps up and down for 3 or 4 seconds before things settled back in the 40's.  Things are much better after this patch but it is obvious there is more work to be done by Asobo to make things smoother.  Will try other airports and see how I fare.

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

4 minutes ago, DMullert said:

I just tried the CRJ out of DD KDCA with real weather and real traffic enabled.  Generally good with frames solidly in the 40's until I turned final to runway 1; at that point I went down to stutter town with 5fps up and down for 3 or 4 seconds before things settled back in the 40's.  Things are much better after this patch but it is obvious there is more work to be done by Asobo to make things smoother.  Will try other airports and see how I fare.

Thanks, makes sense. I never had stutters before except with the CRJ. I had no issues departing out of Milwaukee but O’Hare did me in. As soon as time allows I will try a different route and see what happens.

Cheers, Pete

• Like 1

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Anyone else here who uses Live Traffic noticing a lot more after this patch? Or at least back up to previous levels?

For the last week I've barely seen any traffic landing or taking off, I was only seeing traffic in the air once I was in the air, but not I'm seeing traffic on the ground again after this patch

Might just be a coincidence

1250410_20210326231723_1.png

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

Looking good here.  Great uneventfull flight in the modded DAHER from KORS to KAVX.  GPU still at 100% but running cooler it seems.   My best landing yet also.

Cheers

bs

Edited by bean_sprout
  • Like 1

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

Today was the day I got my new PC and now I'm re-installing the whole thing.  OMG, I forgot how slow it is.  Even tried the work arounds and am still getting less than 6mbps down.  This is easily a 2 day deal if not more. 😢

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Just now, Jeff Nielsen said:

Today was the day I got my new PC and now I'm re-installing the whole thing.  OMG, I forgot how slow it is.  Even tried the work arounds and am still getting less than 6mbps down.  This is easily a 2 day deal if not more. 😢

should have backed up the files.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tuskin38 said:

should have backed up the files.

What do you mean?  The community folder I did.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Just finished my first flight after hotfix and had no stutters at all, for me the patched worked great, hope it will remain like that

Did a short one KDEN-KOMA in the CRJ to check out what everyone is singing praises for. It was perfect, not a single stutter for me, I had a ton of traffic both in Denver and on approach to Omaha. Enjoy it while it lasts, to the next update at least. 

Edited by Drumcode
  • Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

6 hours ago, jjgp101 said:

After update, left A320 ND does not work ... only the right one does !!!

Mine works. Try to delete and reinstall the aircraft from the content manager.

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

1 hour ago, Jeff Nielsen said:

This is easily a 2 day deal if not more. 😢

I had to do my install after midnight when bandwidth is available.  3 weeks for me.

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER