Sign in to follow this  
MOD71

Nextgen Bandeirante released.

The developers are very responsive and really want to improve this plane. I was skeptical at first but they've updated it twice (from what I can tell) so far. That was really fast. I have since left the JF Arrow, CRJ and modded planes in the hangar for now. I really like flying this.

Only problem I have experienced was hardly being able to stop after landing. It was as if the brakes failed me.

As far as the tank selection..... it looks the bug was fixed? If not, NextGen mentioned to re-download the installer from simmarket etc and then update it that. Mine came as an update but was never installed into the Community folder. It just downloaded to the primary folder and I copied and pasted over the original plane. I guess it worked? Something tells me I should update again and delete the previous plane in the community folder. Thoughts?

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

Vic-

Use Oliver’s Axis’ & Ohs... works like a treat!

Until Asobo gets its act together... I assign everything through A&O- template each a/c or type and you’re laughing!

Edited by cavaricooper

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Carl - 

Thanx for the heads up - I'll revisit Axsis & Ohs. I tried it when it was first released but stayed with FSUIPC because there were several non standard commands that it wouldn't map.

Oliver's work is excellent so it's worth a second look.

Thanx!

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Well worth it Vic! He has updated it constantly and it gets better and better every time! I use it on every flight and it has totally replaced FSUIPC for me in MSFS.

Importantly, it reads LVARS, HVARS and (?)VARS and does not use old tech and so can also power my MCP and Stream Decks etc.

As you well know, Oliver (and Guenter) are tops... you won’t regret it.

HTH- C

https://axisandohs.weebly.com

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/794-lorby-si-payware/

Edited by cavaricooper

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Has anyone who bought the plane through JF got the update to stop the clicking noise yet ?

I like the plane but it's not really that usable with that noise going on continually 🙂

1 hour ago, Matchstick said:

Has anyone who bought the plane through JF got the update to stop the clicking noise yet ?

I like the plane but it's not really that usable with that noise going on continually 🙂

I have not had this noise at all with my CH Eclipse yoke, so it seems to be related to the type of controller.  

2 hours ago, Matchstick said:

It appears that it is related to the Bravo Throttle Quadrant gear assignment. The same thing occurs with the Freeware HC135 Helo. Disable the gear assignment in sim for the Bravo and noise goes away.  It seems to only affect those two aircraft so I suspect it more relates to their coding method. Doesn't happen with any other a/c in the sim nor any other payware aircraft.

Using the keyboard to toggle the gear is not a big deal but I feel it's up to the developer to fix it not just use a workaround.

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

This plane is growing on me! I bought it from Just Flight but I can't see anywhere where you can see whether it's been updated other than to re download it?

2 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

This plane is growing on me! I bought it from Just Flight but I can't see anywhere where you can see whether it's been updated other than to re download it?

I had the same problem until I realised the install included an updater app which I ran and it aparently updated to version released yesterday.

There definitely still some rough edges but like you I'm enjoying it.

2 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

With JF, they normally just put the new version on your products page, so it's usually a simple case of downloading reinstalling the thing. They generally do advise customers of that on their forums and with an email though. Historically, JF tend to get updated versions on their servers fairly quickly, I think the longest I ever had to wait for something with the developer had updated, was a day. Normally the downloaded file name will tell you its an update too of course.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

18 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

I had the same problem until I realised the install included an updater app which I ran and it aparently updated to version released yesterday.

There definitely still some rough edges but like you I'm enjoying it.

Ah! Yes I've found it. I didn't notice.

Just managed to land the 110 safely at EGHE - St Marys on the Scilly Isles.

Really wasn't sure there would be enough runway but if the Skybus Twotters could make I thought I would give it a try and it worked first time 🙂 

image.png

Edited by Matchstick

Could someone please help and tell me where I can find the updater file. I went to simmarket and redownloaded the installer but it did not make a difference. Thanks so much.

Bernd