Sign in to follow this  
MOD71

Nextgen Bandeirante released.

26 minutes ago, bjablonka8120 said:

Could someone please help and tell me where I can find the updater file. I went to simmarket and redownloaded the installer but it did not make a difference. Thanks so much.

Bernd

When I Installed the JF version it added a shortcut named "Bandeirante MSFS MSStore Updater" in the "NextGen Simulations" folder in my start menu.

The shortcut is a link to the command:

"C:\Users\Public\Documents\NextGen Simulations for MSFS\MSStore\Bandeirante\Updater\wyupdate.exe" -basedir="<aircraft install folder>"

Thanks so much. I did not know that I had this. Still starnge because the engine sound inside is so extremely low.

Best

Bernd

I had contacted them asking where the included PDF file and updater was and they responded in the start menu folder (hadn't thought to look there 🤔).

BTW, I like the installer. You can change the directory to install it too so I just pointed it to a payware folder inside my MSFS AddonLinker addons folder. This way I didn't have to install it to community and then move it.

James

I'm curious - how many users who experienced the clicking issue are running the Bravo Throttle quadrant?

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Has anyone found a mapping for TO/GA Button on the throttle ?

I've tried the default AUTOTHROTTLE TO GA command without any luck and and also tried looking for LVARs etc without finding anything either.

2 hours ago, bjablonka8120 said:

I am using the bravo.

Were you able to stop the clicking with the new version?

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

What happens with the blank Bendix/King screen?  Is that for an addon to go in?

1 hour ago, badger2000 said:

What happens with the blank Bendix/King screen?  Is that for an addon to go in?

Hopefully it will be modded at some stage to provide weather radar

• Like 1

I get the FPS drop when in the cockpit in this plane, up to 20FPS, when the outside view might be at 50FPS. But despite this the sim remains smooth and the plane is absolutely flyable. I have a second monitor and watch TV or a film  on that one. When I'm in the EMB110 that monitor also runs smooth. But if I am in a different plane, the King Air for example, although I'm getting same higher FPS in cockpit as outside, my second monitor is stuttering and pixelating especially when streaming TV or a film. No idea why or how this happens, but I actually prefer the effect the 110 has since the sim is fine and so is the film I'm watching! 🙂

What is the binding for beta mode in MSFS? I see throttle reverse hold and prop reverse hold, but nothing that could I can assign my logitech throttle to click into beta.

James

I was planning on getting this and would like to have it, but $35US is more than what it's worth to me so I'm going to pass.

6 hours ago, desbean said:

I was planning on getting this and would like to have it, but $35US is more than what it's worth to me so I'm going to pass.

No worries. Nobody is offended. It sure has more systems and things to do vs other developers that charge for slightly less. It rather fun to fly. Everything pretty much works and it doesn't terrible. I think its a blast to fly!

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---