Sign in to follow this  
Mattie941

FSX Save File Location

Hi guys,

My PC recently had an issue and was repaired in a PC shop. They've fixed it so all seems well. However, I now have an issue where FSX saves my save files, setting files, etc.

The files used to be stored in "D:\Users\[USER]\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files" but now they are being saved in "D:\Users\[USER]\OneDrive\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files"

Being saved in OneDrive is causing some issues with locked files, etc.

How has this happened? How do I changed it back to how it was before? I think this is a Windows issues because the same thing has happened for save files for other games and vpilot VMR files.

Thanks in advance

UKV1260spacer.png

OneDrive can be configured so that it is linked to your local Documents folder.  From the user perspective, it appears that they have been merged. If the repair shop re-imaged your PC and re-enabled OneDrive, this configuration may have been enabled during that work.

This info at answers.microsoft.com should provide the info you need to get things back to your preferred config.

• Like 1