Sign in to follow this  
bony999

Trying to find a GPS that will work on networked system

Hello All

I am new to this forum so apologise in advance if I have posted in the wrong place, feel free to point me in the right direction  (nicely please)

I have a beech Baron 58 sim that is running FSX on a server PC with vista on and then Project Magenta flight instruments on a client running XP as well as another XP machine running Plan G with a touchscreen monitor for that.

For some time I have been trying to find a piece of software that will run on a client machine as a GPS that I could display on a small monitor in the same way I do the plan G software.I am happy to make a surround and make and connect all of the switches and buttons to use with a Leo Bodnar card. I have two other cards that I control all of my instruments with, as well as the cockpit switches and controls 

Does anyone know of a piece of software that will work on a network system using fsuipc in a similar or same way as the plan G software does. I looked at some stand alone pieces from Korea etc but they all seem to work only in windowed mode. I want something I can run on a network that will display on a separate monitor that uses the data from FSX the same way Plan g uses the position of the aircraft in flight from the sim.

many thanks in advance

Bony