Sign in to follow this  
Marioalberto

Honeycomb Bravo Quad Landing GearTotally Inoperative

Hi, anyone experienced a problem with the Bravo Quad Landing Gear. I can't seem to program it in MSFS. Everything else assigns without a problem, except for the landing gear. I'm assigning it correctly and it shows as assigned in MSFS, however, when I go to fly, it's totally unresponsive, and the three green/red indicator lights don't even light up. I've tried over & over and in different  ways without any luck. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Mario

Landing gear should be programed from factory to "gear up" and gear down", mine was anyway

• Like 1

| Intel I9 10900K | Corsair 32Gb 3200MHz | Asus Rog Strix OC 2080Ti | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB |

Mine is flawless!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; H100i Pro; 32GB DDR4 3600; RTX 3070 TI 8GB; Gold RMX850X PSU; ASUS VG289 4K 27"
Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Hi polosim & Ixoye,  That's exactly how I programed mine also...only with different results. Mine also had no assignments from the factory as far as the gear is concerned.

When both of you first connected your 's, did the green or red gear lights light up at all?  Mine have never lit up.  I'm at a total loss.....

2 hours ago, Marioalberto said:

Hi polosim & Ixoye,  That's exactly how I programed mine also...only with different results. Mine also had no assignments from the factory as far as the gear is concerned.

When both of you first connected your 's, did the green or red gear lights light up at all?  Mine have never lit up.  I'm at a total loss.....

The lights are a separate issue but the gear should work out of the box

Jay

Thank you all for your input. I just got to the bottom of it. It was my P F C Throttle Quad that I also have connected. Apparently it was interfering with the Bravo Quad. I retracted the gear on the P F C and left it in the retract position, and it solved the gear inop problem on the Bravo. This was the 1st time one piece of hardware interfered with another this way.

As far as the LED lights issue, I will go to the link that polosim suggested. Thank you all again.

Mario

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1