Sign in to follow this  
RW1

Working Title G3000 Updated

G3000-v0.5.0

Release Highlights for v0.5.0

• Enabled measurement unit selection. You may now choose between different sets of measurement units in several categories, which affects how various on-screen values are displayed.
  • Overhauled the following PFD elements:
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2

tpewpb-6.png

I've also tried it on the TBM and found some significant problems ...

1.  The two PFD MFD NAV/COM control screens to not operate properly, and most of the icons do not work at all. 

2. Also, I can't find the way to turn off the inset maps on the PFD, and some of the buttons do not work there either. 

Has anyone else seen these problems?  I've had to go back to the v0.4.2 to regain proper functions.

(PS:  I have removed the workingtitle_gx mods which have conflicted in the past)

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

Hi, thanks it look really great in the TBM

One problem though is my framerates are really low and stuttery nowadays. It sued to be a lot smoother, Now I note that the GPU is only using about 1-8% power and CPU is 80-85% ewith frames 18-24fos.

Of course not saying this is the 3000 but in the same area in the CJ4 I get much higher fps and smoother better performance.

Any help or tips appreciated.

Ray

Thank you Working Title team !! @MattNischan @kaosfere and others on the team !! Great job !! Much appreciated !!

"My flightsim life will be complete once VNAV is implemented .. "  🤞🙏

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

I tried it on the C-700 and both screens were completely dead, I've had to go back to the v0.4.2 again, anyone else that noticed problems with the C-700?

OBS! v0.5.1 is out now, "Fixed compatibility issue with darkfly's Longitude performance mod." 👍

Edited by Ixoye

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

7 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

I tried it on the C-700 and both screens were completely dead, I've had to go back to the v0.4.2 again, anyone else that noticed problems with the C-700?

Sim BUG. Hit Escape to the menu  and then select Restart at the bottom of the screen to restart the flight. Screens usually are working second time around. Affects most EFIS aircraft randomly.

Edited by RaptyrOne
  • Upvote 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

It's always difficult for me to find a link for the manuals if there's one. Anybody knows?.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

1 hour ago, Ixoye said:

OBS! v0.5.1 is out now, "Fixed compatibility issue with darkfly's Longitude performance mod." 👍

What do you mean by OBS ?.

Is it functional now in G3000 ?

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

43 minutes ago, edpatino said:

It's always difficult for me to find a link for the manuals if there's one. Anybody knows?.

Cheers, Ed

Hi Ed

Try this link

https://static.garmin.com/pumac/190-02047-02_a.pdf

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SAPilot said:

What do you mean by OBS ?.

Is it functional now in G3000 ?

OBS = Be Aware (Observe). Its basically a notice that there's a hotfix out that fixes the issue with the Longitude mod

• Like 2

vatsim s3

1133704.png

3 minutes ago, SAPilot said:

Wow!, the original one from Garmin!. Thanks.

I suppose the G3000 is so well modeled by WT that the IRL manual serves the same purpose. Good.

Thanks again.

Cheers, Ed

• Like 2

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

1 hour ago, wims80 said:

OBS = Be Aware (Observe). Its basically a notice that there's a hotfix out that fixes the issue with the Longitude mod

😆for a moment I was thinking it is the real OBS [Omni Bearing Selector] ..

Thanks for  the clarification.

1 hour ago, SAPilot said:

😆for a moment I was thinking it is the real OBS [Omni Bearing Selector] ..

Thanks for  the clarification.

We use this abbreviation for "note" in Sweden, I did not know the common English abbreviation for it, it's been a very long time since I left school 😄

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |