Sign in to follow this  
Mike S KPDX

Working Title CJ4... Wow

I recall downloading this mod some time ago and did use it, really nice.  But now I just updated it after many months and completed a short flight, I am blown away.  This is really incredible and very very well done.  A big thanks to the team.

Just the work in the MANUAL alone is phenomenal.  Just had to say it.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

I agree. It is fantastic. Payware quality. It is a pleasure to fly! My only complaint is you can't see much at FL430 lol, but its a good way to get around and very satisfying when you nail an arrival, approach and landing. 

• Like 2

And most or all of the Working Title crew have quit their jobs because they were hired by Microsoft/Asobo to get paid for doing this great work on the entire default fleet of planes which use EFIS displays.

• Like 5

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

3 hours ago, Fielder said:

And most or all of the Working Title crew have quit their jobs because they were hired by Microsoft/Asobo to get paid for doing this great work on the entire default fleet of planes which use EFIS displays.

Correction: they were hired by Microsoft to work together with Asobo 😉

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

7 hours ago, omarsmak30 said:

Correction: they were hired by Microsoft to work together with Asobo 😉

Correction correction: They quit their full time jobs, formed their own company, and were contracted by Microsoft to work together with Asobo. 😉

...jim

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

Either way - I'm hoping that this will be good news for all of us.

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

14 hours ago, Mike S KPDX said:

I recall downloading this mod some time ago and did use it, really nice.  But now I just updated it after many months and completed a short flight, I am blown away.  This is really incredible and very very well done.  A big thanks to the team.

Just the work in the MANUAL alone is phenomenal.  Just had to say it.

Came across it a few days ago and it's great, probably my favourite business jet now... (including the "fleet" I have in p3d).

Great work by Working Title .. .. ..

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Can someone post the link to the latest version of this mod?

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

1 minute ago, Dillon said:

Can someone post the link to the latest version of this mod?

https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/releases/download/cj4-v0.11.3b/workingtitle-cj4-v0.11.3.zip

You can always get a link to the latest from the top level of our git repo:   https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, kaosfere said:

Thanks!

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

5 hours ago, ShortFinal said:

and some great repaints for it

EDRM-Repaints – Cessna CJ4 (edrm-repaints.com)

careful in the past some of these have interfered with the WT but apparently this specific set was a collaboration for WT use.

Edited by Flyfaster_MTN002

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

30 minutes ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

careful in the past some of these have interfered with the WT so best to make sure it/they are compatible

These all work

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

4 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

These all work

Right on and having asked him pointedly got a bit more info:

yes, so the other Interior texture mod is by MRR and its working just the same as this one, as we have created the structure for this one together.

Also this Livery has been a Project of me and TheFlieger who is a member of The WT Group so everything will just work fine 🙂

The goal is to have all the different GEN2 Cabins at one point available to download as a Pack and people only need to pick the one they want to use for the session 🙂

https://flightsim.to/file/11308/citation-cj4-gen2-n325cj-with-custom-interior

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

2 hours ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

Right on and having asked him pointedly got a bit more info:

yes, so the other Interior texture mod is by MRR and its working just the same as this one, as we have created the structure for this one together.

Also this Livery has been a Project of me and TheFlieger who is a member of The WT Group so everything will just work fine 🙂

The goal is to have all the different GEN2 Cabins at one point available to download as a Pack and people only need to pick the one they want to use for the session 🙂

https://flightsim.to/file/11308/citation-cj4-gen2-n325cj-with-custom-interior

If I understand correctly: if I install both files from the link above, I still have the new cockpit textures by More Right Rudder, correct? In other words, I can then remove the "new cockpit textures" from my community folder because those textures are already included in the file above?

Thanks.

Edited by Ricardo41