Sign in to follow this  
sd_flyer

Aerosoft CRJ has been updated

1 hour ago, sandeepkr70 said:

respected captains and simmers

need help i am not able to popup the mfds and all.hoy to popup the mfd beacuse nothing is happening in mouse clicl

any help is much more app

thanku watting for help

...you used a modded camera set like i did (same problem) ? ..."left mouse" together with "right ALT" key click still work for me (popout window with frame, moveable to a second screen).

Edited by bumpywindshear

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

17 hours ago, FlyingGoose said:

Try running through the tutorial again, or watching the dude's videos on youtube. Maybe there's a switch you're not turning on or something.

Thanks a lot for your efforts. I‘ve rewatched the Dude‘s tutorials and read the pdf tutorial once more but I still can‘t find anything I‘m doing wrong. I tried two flights today and the vertical FD needle still doesn‘t move an inch. It‘s getting frustrating. 

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

there is a reset instruction in the aerosoft forums did you try it ? Resetting the Aircraft - Frequently Asked Questions - AEROSOFT COMMUNITY SERVICES

Resetting the Aerosoft CRJ can be done by deleting all files that start with a lowercase "m" in the following location:

Microsoft Store/DVD Version:

%localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj 

Steam Version:

%appdata%\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\aerosoft-crj

Please note that this will trigger the initial initialization again which will result in a loading time of several minutes when loading the aircraft for the first time.

Edited by bumpywindshear
  • Like 1

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

1 hour ago, bumpywindshear said:
  •  

there is a reset instruction in the aerosoft forums did you try it ? Resetting the Aircraft - Frequently Asked Questions - AEROSOFT COMMUNITY SERVICES

Thanks for the tip. I did, to no avail. A complete reinstall didn‘t help either. 

Edited by Shack95

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

2 hours ago, Shack95 said:

Thanks a lot for your efforts. I‘ve rewatched the Dude‘s tutorials and read the pdf tutorial once more but I still can‘t find anything I‘m doing wrong. I tried two flights today and the vertical FD needle still doesn‘t move an inch. It‘s getting frustrating. 

I have had it do the same thing (ignoring the set speed and just accelerating beyond it in CLB mode). Re-setting the speed to a lower one, or re-cycling the SPD mode does not help at that point. It does not happen every flight but more than a couple of times. I think it is an issue with the plane.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Prpn said:

I have had it do the same thing (ignoring the set speed and just accelerating beyond it in CLB mode). Re-setting the speed to a lower one, or re-cycling the SPD mode does not help at that point. It does not happen every flight but more than a couple of times. I think it is an issue with the plane.

I just set rate of climb to about 3000fpm or a little more and monitor and adjust throttle to avoid over speed.

@Shack95 did you activated the flight director and set it to TOGA before takeoff ? (there is a little button on the trust lever handle)

Edited by bumpywindshear
  • Like 1

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

20 minutes ago, bumpywindshear said:

@Shack95 did you activated the flight director and set it to TOGA before takeoff ? (there is a little button on the trust lever handle)

Yes, I‘ve done that. 

4 hours ago, Shack95 said:

Yes, I‘ve done that. 

I know this sounds weird. Maybe a mod is screwing with something? I feel like you have already checked this? Maybe a Reboot, a key or button is bound wrong? I just hope you get it working, I really like the CRJ, as I am sure you do also! When it works for you!

Good luck!

• Like 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

@Shack95  hmm, and you didnt forgot CH1, CH2 STAB TRIM buttons and after that engaging MACH TRIM in the center pedestal ? and what about your controls, do they produce spikes out over the null zone ?

Edited by bumpywindshear
  • Like 1

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

12 hours ago, Shack95 said:

Yes, I‘ve done that. 

Did you once perform a complete re-installation including the deletion of all CRJ-related files on C:\ ? I also had strange issues (non-functional HUD) after the update, re-initializing did not do anything, new installation did not do anything. Only when I uninstalled the plane, deleted all files on C:\ and then performed a brand new installation things got sorted out. Might be worth a try if not already done...

BTW: as I use the mousewheel for zooming, it happens from time to time that I unintentionally "click" a button. Zooming into the middle pedestal it happens regularly that I "click" on the landing gear lever like this and this renders the whole plane absolutely crazy when it happens still on the ground. Once I even had to restart the sim because everything was messed up badly. So I would also check that you did not "click" anything by mistake, might have ended in unforeseen consequences.

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

10 hours ago, in2tech said:

I know this sounds weird. Maybe a mod is screwing with something? I feel like you have already checked this? Maybe a Reboot, a key or button is bound wrong? I just hope you get it working, I really like the CRJ, as I am sure you do also! When it works for you!

Good luck!

Thanks a lot. I like this plane too. The first few flights, back when everything worked, were incredible. And in VR it’s absolutely amazing. It‘s still fun to fly but a bit annoying that I can‘t use speed mode. I‘ve tried removing mods and I reassigned the bindings for my bravo throttle quadrant, but nothing seems to work. 

10 hours ago, bumpywindshear said:

@Shack95  hmm, and you didnt forgot CH1, CH2 STAB TRIM buttons and after that engaging MACH TRIM in the center pedestal ? and what about your controls, do they produce spikes out over the null zone ?

I don‘t think that I‘ve ever forgotten the trim settings and the controls look fine. 

3 hours ago, AnkH said:

Did you once perform a complete re-installation including the deletion of all CRJ-related files on C:\ ?

I did a reinstallation but I wasn‘t aware that there are files on c:\. I used the uninstall function. I‘ll try this today and see if it works. Do you happen to know where I can find these files? I couldn‘t find anything on the Aerosoft forum.

try this, but maybe there is more:

Microsoft Store/DVD Version:

%localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj 

Steam Version:

%appdata%\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\aerosoft-crj

• Like 1

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg