Sign in to follow this  
bean_sprout

Stuttering Fixed

I'm really happy with the latest release as it has completely fixed any stuttering issues that I may have had.  My GPU is working less hard now with better frames.

Thanks ASOBO

bs

• Like 4

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

Same for me.  I shelved this a few months back because I could never land at my home airport of KBNA without severe framerate drops on approach.  Decided to test it out again today given the latest update.  Not one stutter, especially on approach where I had them the most.  Looks like I'm back in business! 😀

• Like 1

It work ok the first flight for me, but I have to restart the game for every new flight I make, otherwise it's stutter fest again as the game does not seem to clear the RAM memory between flights.

• Like 3

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

I tested the Aerosoft CRJ on my Laptop (less powerful than my PC) and the FPS with the Hotfix and the CRJ 1.0.0.1 update went from 24 to 36 with all displays on. still getting performance drops in certain spots but in all its much improved

Generally ok for me and framerates are back up to where they were with this patch.  I do still get the odd annoying 1 second pause here and there for no apparent reason though.

Could be nothing to do with msfs I suppose and perhaps a background process or defender.

Edited by cianpars

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

I am pretty happy with that hotfix

works like before the mess , well done for me !

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

I must join into the success of the hotfix. My favorite destination is KLAX in the modded A320 with Bing and Photo. ON. Prior to the hotfix, the sim not only stuttered badly in the L.A. Basin, it would grind to a halt for 5-15 seconds at a time, obviously unflyable both east into KLAX from any direction or west out towards KPSP. Now? All of the horrid pauses and I'd say 95% of the stutters are all gone flying in or out of the basin and it is a joy to fly. I never had much problem with KSEA as some reported. None for the S.F.-Oakland Bay area. The only other area where I experienced some very annoying pauses was flying north from KMIA and over KFLL on the way to KIAD, but I rarely fly that route. KLAX I do all the time. Happy flying everyone! Oh, yes, I reported this to the Zendesk last October and they replied and would "look into it," and obviously they did!

United001

Edited by united001

Windows 10 Pro, version: 10.0.18363 Build 18363 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 8 Logical Processors; Mobo: Z390 Phatom Gaming 4S-IB: Physical Memory: 16Gigs; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce FTX 2080 Super, 8 Gigs; 500Gigs Hard-Drive; 1TB SSD; 1TB SSD; 50" Samsung 4K Flat-screen monitor; 26" LG side-car monitor. Saitek Yoke and Throttle. Saitek Rudder Pedals.
Screen Resolution: Full Screen: 1920X1080 Full and Windowed modes. 

Could you try the Sydney landing activity please? It used to be very smooth for me before update 3, now it is  a mess. When I reach about 2.5 miles from threshold it suddenly reloads the scenery in front of me and from that point on it's a stutter fest for a few seconds.

I tried to reduce resolution from 4K ultra to HD and medium settings: nothing to do, it reloads the scenery and stutters.

Is it the same for everyone? I am using the FBW 320, but I was already using it before update 3.

A.

8 hours ago, ADamiani said:

Could you try the Sydney landing activity please? It used to be very smooth for me before update 3, now it is  a mess. When I reach about 2.5 miles from threshold it suddenly reloads the scenery in front of me and from that point on it's a stutter fest for a few seconds.

I tried to reduce resolution from 4K ultra to HD and medium settings: nothing to do, it reloads the scenery and stutters.

Is it the same for everyone? I am using the FBW 320, but I was already using it before update 3.

A.

Tried now @ 2K / Ultra settings with the default A320, very smooth here. 

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

15 hours ago, MrFuzzy said:

Tried now @ 2K / Ultra settings with the default A320, very smooth here. 

Thank you, this is really odd ... It keeps reloading the whole scenery as soon as I reach that exact distance from the runway. How FBW can affect that is a mistery to me. 

Let's see if someone else has the same problem ...

A.