Sign in to follow this  
RobF2

Mt Stapleton and other Brissy add-ons not showing

Any other Aussies tried using Mt Stapleton, Target Springwood and Western freeway addons for Brisbane?  

https://flightsim.to/file/10237/mount-stapylton-weather-radar

https://flightsim.to/file/10146/springwood-target-roof-sign

https://flightsim.to/file/9056/brisbane-western-freeway-signs

I can't seem to get them to show.  Archerfield and Orbx addons seem fine.  Wonder if some conflict with Orbx?

Took everything out of Community folder, restarted sim, then moved everything into new Community folder without any success earlier today.

Edited by RobF2

Hi Rob have them all and they work fine occasionally the target symbol and mt Stapylton dont always show up until you circle past them,not all the time though, I have no problem at all with the other ones,do you have rolling cache on

Edited by Jetman67
  • Like 1

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Thanks Wayne.  I've tried every variation I can think of including AddOn Linker without success.  Weird, when every other add on Mod I've tried worked ok.   

No big deal - still fairly obvious where you other from visible landmarks anyhow.  

2 hours ago, RobF2 said:

Thanks Wayne.  I've tried every variation I can think of including AddOn Linker without success.  Weird, when every other add on Mod I've tried worked ok.   

No big deal - still fairly obvious where you other from visible landmarks anyhow.  

Do they never show up at all for you, I will do some more testing and get back to you, do you live in Brisbane 

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Even with cache off and only those objects in Community folder still no joy.  

Yep, Brissie area local.

Don't spend too long on it.  I'm stumped, so thoughts from any direction appreciated.

10 minutes ago, RobF2 said:

Even with cache off and only those objects in Community folder still no joy.  

Yep, Brissie area local.

Don't spend too long on it.  I'm stumped, so thoughts from any direction appreciated.

Cool I live on the coast but private hire out of Archerfield, the scenery definently works I'll get back to you in a few hours after a bit of testing

Wayne such

Did some more testing,results as below

1nm from Target the sign appeared then remained

Flew overhead Stapylton radar and it was visible

Flew towards western free way signs and they were visible from some distance

I have ybaf freeware ybbn freeware and orbx brisbane landmarks installed also

Cheers 

Wayne

Wayne such

Thanks Wayne.  Wondered if YBAF might be the problem, but that rules that out.  Not sure what to try next.  Might read up more on scenery indexes and try and check if MSFS is registering them.

13 hours ago, RobF2 said:

Thanks Wayne.  Wondered if YBAF might be the problem, but that rules that out.  Not sure what to try next.  Might read up more on scenery indexes and try and check if MSFS is registering them.

Definitely a strange one, I really hate those type of problems that dont seem to be logical

• Like 1

Wayne such