FSLabs A320-X/A319-X/A321-X Update v5.0.1.151 now available

3 hours ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

You sure about that?

If there is more I'm more than happy to know 

Thank you

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

With the latest update, my FSlabs pretty much broken. Keep going into Alpha Floor, TOGA LK while speed is in normal range during cruise, and then this happen very soon after. No icing, nothing, just mess up the whole flight. Applied full power the aircraft still descend with speed going below VLS and so on.

2021-4-2-3-7-53-396.png

Hoang Le

P3D v5

4 hours ago, thepilot said:

Have they confirmed that it will have perfomance calculations? Not doubting you, just haven't seen it confirmed so far...

I'd really need that because using the ATSU for perfomance requests is so cumbersome 😅

And most Airbus operators in Europe use an EFB of some sort for that anyway...

Not directly but seeing as how QW and PMDG have it, I seriously doubt Lefteris would release it without having it. They are FSL after all....

Eric 

29 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Not directly but seeing as how QW and PMDG have it, I seriously doubt Lefteris would release it without having it. They are FSL after all....

Yeah. It certainly isn't outside of their scope. Although they could still say, with some justification, that we got the ATSU for performance calculations already.

I'll probably keep using TOPCAT forever in that case. 😆

On 4/1/2021 at 9:07 PM, cyyzrwy24 said:

You sure about that?

Ah, thank you, found one system in addition to the non-sharklets.

Hoang Le

P3D v5

Anyone experiencing sudden and noticeable stutters/long frames when panning in the virtual cockpit? 

It appears something in the area of the observer seats causes (when panning in that direction) long frames (temporary FPS drop to 8-10 FPS) for a second or two.

8 hours ago, calzonister said:

Anyone experiencing sudden and noticeable stutters/long frames when panning in the virtual cockpit? 

It appears something in the area of the observer seats causes (when panning in that direction) long frames (temporary FPS drop to 8-10 FPS) for a second or two.

Yes there is allready a threat in the developers general forum about this "frame damage". Unfortunately with out any help so far!

Bruno

Bruno 

...not for everybody...

Richard.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|