Sign in to follow this  
Eddie95

RealAir Duke B60 v2

Hello all.! I had a question regarding the piston duke from RealAir. I bought it some years ago and decided to reinstall again. Everything works perfect expect that i lost my clickspots in the virtual cockpit. 

I know this problem is caused by the 3DLights that are included in the model the developer stated this himself. The turbine duke has the option to disable the 3DLights and so the problem is fixed for the turbine version. 
But the Piston Duke does not have this option in the config panel. The Developer has send instructions and fixes to people who had this problem, but since RealAir died a while ago there is no support at all. 

All i need to know is how do i manually disable the 3DLights on the RealAir Duke b60 V2. 

P.S if i posted this at the wrong place please correct me. I have no experience posting on forums 🙂 Thank you.! 

1 hour ago, Eddie95 said:

Hello all.! I had a question regarding the piston duke from RealAir. I bought it some years ago and decided to reinstall again. Everything works perfect expect that i lost my clickspots in the virtual cockpit. 

I know this problem is caused by the 3DLights that are included in the model the developer stated this himself. The turbine duke has the option to disable the 3DLights and so the problem is fixed for the turbine version. 
But the Piston Duke does not have this option in the config panel. The Developer has send instructions and fixes to people who had this problem, but since RealAir died a while ago there is no support at all. 

All i need to know is how do i manually disable the 3DLights on the RealAir Duke b60 V2. 

P.S if i posted this at the wrong place please correct me. I have no experience posting on forums 🙂 Thank you.! 

Sometimes all it takes is an instantaneous web search to get no-wait solutions.  "RealAir Duke b60 V2 clickspots"  For your reading pleasure.  Enjoy.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/445003-need-help-with-realair-duke-v2-lost-all-click-spots/page/2/

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

If you are using Windows 10, the missing clickspots problem can be overcome by running in compatibility mode for 'Windows 7'. I check 'Run this program as an administrator' as well for good measure.  Uncheck to return to normal when not flying the Duke V2.  

• Like 1

On 3/31/2021 at 3:35 PM, Ranger75 said:

If you are using Windows 10, the missing clickspots problem can be overcome by running in compatibility mode for 'Windows 7'. I check 'Run this program as an administrator' as well for good measure.  Uncheck to return to normal when not flying the Duke V2.  

That solved my problem!! Thank you very much.! 

On 3/31/2021 at 2:53 PM, fppilot said:

Sometimes all it takes is an instantaneous web search to get no-wait solutions.  "RealAir Duke b60 V2 clickspots"  For your reading pleasure.  Enjoy.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/445003-need-help-with-realair-duke-v2-lost-all-click-spots/page/2/

Thank you for your reply. I looked at that post earlier but i couldn't really find a solution there. I got my problem solved now 🙂 Thank you.! 

• Like 1