Sign in to follow this  
bd515

LNM and MFS2020 not seeing other aircraft

I am on MFS2020 and other players are as well and I see them in the air and on the ground but LNM doesn't show anything  but my own aircraft  Is there a setting to show the other planes on the ground in LNM 

Yellow aircraft button - switch on/off displaying of user's aircraft.
Orange aircraft button - switch on/off displaying of AIs'/multiplayers' ... etc aircrafts.

After switching on your plane from simulator is always displayed in yellow color, AI/multiplayer aircrafts taken from simulator are seen in orange color,
AI/multiplayers traffic taken from online service is seen in red color (I don't know how about VATSIM but for IVAO it's delayed some minutes because of Whazzup service restrictions).

Regards,
Piotr

ps. of course, for online traffic IVAO/VATSIM/.. etc, you have to set proper "Online flying" option in Setup menu (shorctut <ctrl><shft><,>) 🙂

Edited by ppgas

Never give up ...  - here are details of the whip-round: https://zrzutka.pl/en/pewr2d  -> to help my younger son fights against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (blood cancer).

@ppgas Hi, I've used LNM since the start. I fly helicopters and since the H135 in MSFS is now flying, I don't see the others and we do fly in a pack! Any ideas?

Thanks

Martin

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

As I'm not a MSFS user (yet?), I've finally reviewed the LNM manual  and found there:

• MSFS multiplayer and real-time AI cannot be displayed yet. These do not appear in the SimConnect interface.

So, sorry  guys but you couldn't see AI/multiplayer in LNM when MSFS is used.

Regards,
Piotr

• Like 1

Never give up ...  - here are details of the whip-round: https://zrzutka.pl/en/pewr2d  -> to help my younger son fights against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (blood cancer).

3 hours ago, ppgas said:

Orange aircraft button - switch on/off displaying of AIs'/multiplayers' ... etc aircrafts.

After switching on your plane from simulator is always displayed in yellow color, AI/multiplayer aircrafts taken from simulator are seen in orange color,
AI/multiplayers traffic taken from online service is seen in red color (I don't know how about VATSIM but for IVAO it's delayed some minutes because of Whazzup service restrictions).

Regards,
Piotr

ps. of course, for online traffic IVAO/VATSIM/.. etc, you have to set proper "Online flying" option in Setup menu (shorctut <ctrl><shft><,>) 🙂

hello I have the same problem as BD 515. In the set up menu I see how to select IVAO/VATSIM aircraft but how to display the players using the FS2020 server? I see them in FS but not in LNM. THX

1 minute ago, yankeegolf3 said:

hello I have the same problem as BD 515. In the set up menu I see how to select IVAO/VATSIM aircraft but how to display the players using the FS2020 server? I see them in FS but not in LNM. THX

See my reply one post above your post 🙂

Regards,
Piotr

On 3/31/2021 at 7:54 PM, ppgas said:

Regards,
Piotr

Where is the Yellow aircraft button?

1 hour ago, benibaz said:

I do not see any Yellow aircraft button either in LNM or MSFS2020

It's the button on the left of "compass rose" button, this is exactly 2nd button on the left. 
It changes from grayed to yellow when LNM is connected to simulator.

[edit]
I've found the image in manual:
toolbar_overflow.jpg

On image above this is the grayed button between buttons: "missed approach leg" and "simulator aircraft trail" .
"Compass rose" is the next one on the right of the "aircraft tail", here the first one on the left bottom as this window tool is resized/shrinked.

Regards,
Piotr

Edited by ppgas
  • Upvote 1