Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

CRJ Update Question

I downloaded the update today from the Marketplace.  It says I am up to date, but when I did a flight, I saw no changes.  Is there something I can look for to tell me that I am actually updated? 

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

5 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

I downloaded the update today from the Marketplace.  It says I am up to date, but when I did a flight, I saw no changes.  Is there something I can look for to tell me that I am actually updated? 

Open the tablet and try clicking buttons. See if there is a click response that tells you obviously that your click was received. The old version wouldn't give any indication when a button was clicked (ie the button wouldn't change colors etc.) but it should now.

Edited by FlyingInACessna

Ok.. This is definitely still the old version.  I wonder what I need to do to get the update installed

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

1 minute ago, Zimmerbz said:

Ok.. This is definitely still the old version.  I wonder what I need to do to get the update installed

Check this list out and try some of these other things out: 

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/news/msfs-dlc-aerosoft-aircraft-crj-550/700-update

If it's clear that none work, then try restarting the sim and see if there is an update?

25 minutes ago, FlyingInACessna said:

Check this list out and try some of these other things out: 

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/news/msfs-dlc-aerosoft-aircraft-crj-550/700-update

If it's clear that none work, then try restarting the sim and see if there is an update?

Do you know if they fixed the plane shooting through a STAR towards the end of the arrival?  I think that is an Asobo issue but wasn't 100% sure.  Every time I have flown a star, at the end when needing to enter a turn in NAV mode, they plane keeps flying straight

1 hour ago, Zimmerbz said:

Go into your folder where CRJ is installed (mine is MSFS/Packages/Official/Steam) and go into the Data folder and check the Readme file.  It will show your current version.  I don't think you will notice too much visually after the update.  When you enter weights in the EFB, the area is highlighted green when it is active.  That's the only visual change I noticed after I updated.  I also updated through MSFS Marketplace and it worked fine for me.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

In the MSFS Market Place it appears most developers are NOT using the Version History option. At least a Date and Version number would be nice. I'm not a developer so I have no clue if there is space for the changlog in that area. It is shonw on the Aerosoft store version along with the changlog. It would be nice if we could see the current Update in the Version history on the MSFS Market Place. It shows UPDATED but I have no clue how long that is viewable, and would still appreciated it in the Version history for all Updated market Place purchases. I mean every single one should at least have an initial release version number in that area. After all, it's there for a reason, isn't it?

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ