Sign in to follow this  
jarmstro

Amazing Easter Egg

On reflection one could argue that every day since  the launch of MSFS2020 has been April 1 by the logic of the piece I quote above ..........???????

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AKStirling said:

On reflection one could argue that every day since  the launch of MSFS2020 has been April 1 by the logic of the piece I quote above ..........???????

So you are claiming the sim actually originates in Odessa in the Ukraine ?

8 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

So you are claiming the sim actually originates in Odessa in the Ukraine ?

Well why not already .................. for all we know there's a secret cell of jokesters based there, who fan out all over the world pushing the concept of if something needs sorting, sort it, but break 2 others instead ......??????

All we need now is for Chock to throw his hat in the ring and really get the afterburners engaged on this post   ................

Snipe hunt MSFS style. 

AMD 7950x3d, MSI 4090 Supreme Liquid, 64GB@6000 CL30, MSI X670E ACE, 4TB Crucial T700 nvme, MSI AIO, Asus 43" HDR1000, Quest Pro, VKB gunfighter, Bravo throttle, TPR, IBM Model M keyboard, Shure SM58

Is it a billboard in there from Aboso saying they are going to fix this game soon!

Chris Camp

Make sure you’re running in windowed and not full screen, or you won’t see it. For some reason it doesn’t render right in full screen; graphics bug???

Edited by amahran

I found something odd... not sure I'd call it an easter egg, but a little unusual. I was flying single player & decided to go check out Mount Rushmore in South Dakota... set my starting point at KCOK, about ten clicks NNW of Mt Rushmore... it's a tiny dirt strip tucked between a couple of hills... the actual strip is almost unrecognizable... when I spawned in, there was a Beach 58 off to my right, & to my left I was very surprised to see an F-22 Raptor sitting there with a security van & two ground personnel   

Necro post it seems. 

@gruberst Welcome to the forums...and FYI, when you post a reply, its a good process to check the date of the last post to see how old it is before replying to it.  When you reply to an old post (in this case almost 2 years ago), it brings it to the top of the forum where others may think this is a "NEW" Easter Egg in MSFS all the people are talking about.

The best thing to do if the post is this old and you want to comment about a new Easter Egg you may have found....its better just to start a new post. 😉 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg